Deeply Blackened

"Talking"
'Thinking'
"SHOUTING"
"Jutsu/Cursed Techniques"
_______________________________________

The scene starts off with Gojo standing in the middle of a dark room. Surrounding him are five doors with a person behind each of them. These were the Higher Ups.

(HU = Higher Up)

HU1: "The Special Grade high vengeful curse, Orimoto Rika was completely manifested for 422 seconds. We entrusted Okkotsu to you, exactly to avoid this kind of situation. You have no room for excuses, Gojo Satoru."

Gojo rubs the back of his head.

Gojo: "Well, I hadn't really planned on making any excuses, though."

HU2: "Are you messing with us?! If we left Orimoto Rika as it was, a whole town could've been destroyed!"

Gojo: "I'd risk my life to stop it, if it came to that. But you know, there's only one thing we can say about the curse: it's unknown. How could a curse from a girl who has no relations to Jujutsu Sorcerors even become that stupidly big?"

Gojo: "It's impossible to control something we don't understand. We gotta do some trial and error, leave us be for a while."

As Gojo starts walking one of the Higher Ups decided to say something.

HU3: "Don't forget that Okkotsu's hidden execution is only on hold."

Gojo: "And if it comes to that, don't forget that I'll side with Okkotsu."

Gojo finally leaves the room and leaves the Higher Ups to discuss amongst themselves.

Timeskip

Gojo is seen walking walking out of the meeting with the Higher Ups. As he is walking he takes off his glasses, spikes up his hair and puts on a couple of bandages around his eyes while thinking about his meeting with the Higher Ups.

Gojo: "Geez, what a bunch of tasteless old men. Don't wanna end up like that, gotta watch out. It's unforgivable to steal away the youth from kids you know. No matter who that is."

Gojo finishes his monolog as he reaches all the other student. We see Yuta hunched over holding a wooden sword while Maki is infront of with a wooden staff while the other three are watching from the side.

Gojo: "Hey hey, everyone. How are you felling?"

Yuta: "Oh, um...-"

He is suddenly interrupted by Maki swinging her staff and hitting directly in the face. He fell down as Maki rested her staff on her shoulder.

Maki: "Don't look away moron!"

Yuta: "Yes."

Maki: "Stand up already."

Yuta: "Yes. So rough"

Maki: "You were gonna hit me once right?"

Yuta: "...Yes!"

Yuta gets up with new found determination and lifts his sword up infront of him to fight. Both of the get into fighting stances but before they can charge each other, Y/n interrupts them.

Y/n: "Maki. Switch with me."

Maki: "*sigh* Fine."

As they walk past each other they nod their heads as Maki sits down with the others and Y/n stands infront of Yuta.

Y/n: "Simply put, my trainings gonna be the same as Maki's. All you have to do is land a hit on me, understood."

Yuta: "Yes, I understand."