FORCED KISS

•FORCED KISS• 

The door bursted open and Azhan came inside. He was staring at Anna when he spoke. 

"You are not allowed in my room." He stated while absorbing her dolled up figure. Anna was stunned as before her any step Aliha spoke up.

 "That was meant for me." Aliha said while glaring back at Azhan. Anna looked at both of them as they weren't on good terms but Azhan was about to kill Bilal just because of Aliha. 

There was something she was missing. Aliha smiled at her and then scoffed at him and went out. He just rolled his eyes as he started untying his watch when Anna spoke up. She was standing beside the bed while he was marching towards the dresser. 

 "I can't live with you in the same room." Anna blurted out as Azhan's hands went stiff. His back was against her when she found him shaking his head in disappointment. 

 "On wedding night I thought couples stay in the same room isn't." He turned towards her making a fake thoughtful expression

. "It's my first marriage actually." He smirked at the end as Anna wanted to wipe that smirk from his face that was sending chills down her spine. 

 "It's not a real marriage. There is nothing in our relationship that's like a couple and...umh!" She was saying when he pulled her from her waist and placed his rough lips on her red painted ones. She was stunned at first but then tried to push him away by putting her palms on his chest making some room between them but he was indeed a big fat man that couldn't be displaced with her delicate hands. 

His both hands were on either side of her waist as he sucked her bottom lip making her legs jelly like in a second. He was enjoying her heavenly taste when he sensed something wet on his cheek. He released her lips with wobbling sound as his grey orbs met her brown orbs with water in them. She was crying. 

He released her with a jerk as she fell on the bed in a sitting position. 

 "So we just shared a kiss like a real couple." He smirked as he was about to unbutton his shirt but the tattoo he made stopped him from showing.

 "That was forced." She said fiercely as she was trembling from inside.

 "And I am your boss. You can't talk to me like this." Azhan clenched his jaw making her soft heart to shiver. 

 "You are not my boss you are my husband." She mumbled as her pitched slowed down at his cold stare.

 "Yeah! Look you just admit I am your husband." Azhan smirked as she looked down taking her bottom lip in between her teeth. She wanted to cry. She didn't want to live in the same room with him. Azhan was about to turn when he saw her hands where her tears were pouring down from her eyes. Her head was down as he couldn't see her eyes. He took a sharp breath as he took her hand making her startled. 

 "L-leave me." She said in between her sobbing as he made her enter the restroom.

 "I am really not sorry that I came in between you and that f***er. I don't forgive people and why are you worrying hn? If he loves you he would bring the man who made him do that." He said as his hold on her hand was getting tighter. 

 "It-it's hurting." Anna said as he while frowning looked down. He muttered something under his breath and dropped her hand. 

"You kissed me I-I wanted m-my r-eal husband to kiss me f-first. " Anna said said in between hiccups. She was crying like a child. Her words made Azhan's blood boil and chuckle at her at the same time. 

 "So you wanted me to kiss the second time." He smirked as she looked up at him. He was so tall that she had to raise her head fully. 

 "N-no only my husband can kiss me." She said while glaring at him.

 " Fine then." He leaned in and pecked her lips slightly making her gasp.

 " Your husband kissed you the second time too." He smirked while going outside the room. 

"Shameless, pervert and everything." She said as she closed the restroom door with a loud sound. She was scared of him but at the same time she wanted to kill him too. She stood in front the full length mirror to see her. 

She looked at her lips as she started rubbing them with the back of her palm. She wanted to remove his touch but the sensation was still there. She felt miserable and helpless. After removing her jewelry she went to look for something to wear. She didn't bring her clothes so that's why she took one of his shirts and trousers. 

"If he can take my first kiss then I can take his clothes too." She after wearing them looked at herself in the mirror. His black shirt was so loose that it was sliding again and again from her shoulders and the trousers were so bug that she cut them from the bottom with scissors. She first placed her ear against the door to hear whether she was in the room or not then she slightly peeked through the door. 

He wasn't in the room. She immediately grabbed the duvet and pillow from the bed and laid on the couch. She would never sleep with him. 

 •

 Azhan was in his study room as he was looking at the location of Bilal on the big TV screen against the wall. Haroon was just sitting there disappointed. 

 "Why did you let him go?" Haroon finally asked as he stood up from the couch while Azhan was sitting on his chair beside the window.

 "Because he would lead him to the group that wanted our information through my sister." Azhan shrugged his shoulders as Ibrahim entered the room. 

 "We can get to that group without him. You just wanted to traumatized him but what you did. Admit it you wanted what you have taken. You should at least tell me before throwing a bomb at me there." Haroon glared at him as Azhan just suppressed his smile. 

 "I just knew he was about to get marry. I didn't know with whom and I chosed this say so that I could tell his reality to everyone and now stop whining I am not here for explanation." Azhan threw the paperweight at the end as Haroon hissed. 

"Poor Anna." Azhan just ignored him. 

 "What will you do if he came back? You would have to give him back Anna." Haroon said as Azhan clenched his jaw when the door bursted open. 

 "You f***er! You got married without me." Ibrahim marched inside as Azhan rolled his eyes. 

 "Tell me who is she." Ibrahim asked as Haroon replied. "Anna his secretary."

 "What? I was about to ask her out. Nevermind congratulations." Ibrahim said as Azhan straightened up while Haroon suppressed his smile. 

Azhan just clenched his jaw as he nodded his head. He stood up looking at the location of Bilal that was on airport. He was running away and he knew that he wouldn't. He entered his room to find her sleeping on the couch. 

He bent near her to see her face illuminated by the moonlight. He was about to lose her today. Might be it was his fate that he got her like this.

 He removed the duvet from her slowly in order to not wake her up as he smirked seeing her in his outfit. 

He placed his one hand under her head and the other beneath the thighs and lifted her up. She snuggled more into his chest as he laid her on bed.

 He came to the other side of the bed and after taking his shirt off he laid beside her facing her while she was deep in a slumber taking soft snores. It was just the beginning.