ARRANGED

•ARRANGED•

He was folding his blood-stained sleeves while exiting the lift. Whenhis man came to tell him about he found the man who made Aliha betray him, whowas indulged in that heinous activity that changed him. He found him but waswaiting for the best time to throw him from the height after which he would notbe able to stand up, then he would kill him slowly, with pleasure. It was night as he knew no one would be in office but when he reached hisoffice floor he found the lights on. He immediately got alert. 

He didn't haveany security right now as he gave them off as if he needed them. He, with slowsteps, started decreasing the distance taking out his gun. The office had tightsecurity. No one could enter without any passcode. Not all employees had hisfloor's passcode. He with an instant moved forward only to find Anna's door opened.

 Ascowl appeared on his face as he peeked through the doors. She was sleepingwith her hair all at one side of her neck. Her veil was partly hanging from hershoulders giving his sinful eyes the view of her whole being. He moved forward in deep thoughts. Indeed she was beautiful but he hadseen more beautiful women around him. Even his mistress was more beautiful thanher. She was simple and might be her simplicity attracted him that he offeredher the post for his secretary. He never needed one. 

He never liked the idea ofdepending on someone as he used to make his schedule, manage his suits forinternational meetings, and even the food for himself. He was independent ineverything. He placed thenozzle of his gun on her cheek, dragging a path along with it. His eyes firstsurveyed her face then her whole body, which made him intake a sharp breath.

 "You are a sin for me. A mortal sin!" He murmured in his rough voicethat echoed in the room. He shouldn't think that way. He wasn't a womanizer. Hehad his mistress who was enough for his needs. Azhan Wali didn't live the lifehe just spent the time God had given him. The instinct of joy wasn't in him. Henever went to women for pleasure but needs. 

He never went to fancy restaurantsfor himself but just ate to spend a healthy life because he had enemies. He hadto be strong for them. He couldn't say for his family because he didn't feellike he had any family after his father died. He went out of the office immediately when he felt her squirming underhis gun's nozzle. He sat on his office chair while resuming the work he leftfor another business when the door of his room knocked followed by the sight ofAnna. Her eyes were puffy indicating the fact that she just woke up and didn'teven acknowledge to set herself, coming before her boss.

 "C-can Igo home?" She asked as she looked at him with fluttering eyelashes.

 "Have you completed the work?" He asked as she nodded herhead.

 "Words!" He growled as she immediately responded with ayes.

 "Go then." He said like he was doing a great favor to her asshe turned around while seeing a stain of blood on his sleeves.

 "A-arey-you hurt?" She asked curiously with worry in her eyes. Seeing blood shefelt nauseous. Azhan first looked at her then the stain before snapping.

 "None of your business." She immediately departed as she didn't want him to turn his devil'smode. She shut the door closing the path for the sounds of frogs and cricketsfrom her lawn. She was tiptoeing towards her room as she gasped when the lightswitched on. She closed her eyes for a moment to curse herself as she turnedaround to find her aunt fuming with anger. She just grinned at her as she movedfurther with rage. 

 "Youknow what time is it? " I am so..." 

 "Do you know how much I was worried? Why your phone is off. Youknow what Anna Khan I am done with your responsibility now..." 

 " But I ..." "No, I have arranged you to Bilal. Tomorrow his parents will come and we willdecide everything." With that, she rushed towards her room leaving Annaalone. She knew Bilal was good with a good job and he was interested in her butshe wanted to love him first. But Zoya words rang around her head as 

 "...you can fellin love after marriage too. It's a strong bond that connects peoplespiritually. If being loved is in your destiny then you will getit."