09, COME

CHAPTER 09 — COME

CHAPTER 09 — COME

"Who's phone is that?"

"Shh!" Lola points her index finger on her own lips, towards her Uncle Sam. "It's Mummy's!" The little girl was taking a bunch of pictures; of what she had seen the moment she went down the stairs.

To see her own mother, basically on top of Bucky.

His metal arm just wrapped around her figure; Bucky's head turned towards the other side while Alara had her face towards where Sam and Lola were. She looked really peaceful.

"You're not.. Weirded out, kid?" Sam turned towards the little girl who was giggling quietly while shaking her head.

"No. In fact, I'm happy Mummy loves Bucky." Lola muttered, "It's been a while Mummy loves someone other than me." Lola shrugs, somehow putting down the phone.

Sam smiled a little, his gaze turned towards Alara and Bucky– seeing how close they were, he guessed they might have talked things out.

"Where is– Oh." Came Sarah as she immediately covered her mouth the moment she saw what Sam and little Lola were looking at.

"Would you look at that?" Sarah smirked, somehow leaning against the wall– watching how comfortable they looked, in each other's arms.

"Usually I would gag but," Sam turned towards Sarah. "I'm happy for them."

"Me too, Sam." Sarah smiled, somehow her eyes turned towards Lola who too were smiling like them.

She knew they were going to a great family.

Alara zipped the pink bag and blue luggage of Lolas'– stuffing all the clothes that were cleaned after a month of living in the Wilsons' residence. She managed to tidy up the bed that Lola slept; not wanting Sarah to have chores piling up.

Grabbing the bags with her, she went downstairs to see Sarah and the three kids having an early lunch.

"Hey," Sarah greeted with a smile, the moment Alara revealed herself– at the same time putting a fresh plate of mash potato and left-over barbeque from yesterday. "Have something before the flight."

"Thanks," Alara took a seat beside Lola– the little one was peacefully eating her food, and as usual she would playfully steal some fish on Cass's plate.

"Here, have some more, Lola." Sarah puts more fish on her plate.

"Don't pamper her so much, Sarah."

Sarah looks at her with a raised brow, "How could I? She has been helping me with AJ's homework. She is smart, Alara." Sarah looks at Lola with a smile, "..Just like her mother."