"That's not what I said."

I smiled triumphantly as I saw him move towards me. I threw my arms around his neck and allowed him to pull me onto him.

Our bodies pressed against each other and his kisses woke me from the warmth of the night.

Initially, I didn't expect our passion to stay strong all those months. Even though things between us had changed since the first few times we had been together, that spark still hadn't gone away.

I still wanted him.

I wanted to be close to him, listen to him, and know that he was okay.

And he made sure to tell me that he felt the same way I did.

Pedro placed me on the table and his hands, now that they no longer had to hold my butt, moved along my sides, insinuating themselves under my shirt to look for my breasts.

"You're not wearing a bra," he noted, filling his hands.

His lips moved away from me just enough to give me time to respond. "No."

"It means you had it planned already," he finished, kissing me so that he devoured my victorious smile.

"Maybe," I giggled, proud that the plan I made at two am plan was working.

Pedro's kisses traveled down my neck, pausing to suck my flesh and release it before a hickey could form. I grabbed his shoulders, pulling his body even closer to mine.

"We're short on time," I reminded him. "And you're still wearing too many clothes."

Pedro looked for that spot under my ear that he knew would freak me out. He sucked at my skin harder, sure my hair would cover up his wrongdoing. "Oscar can wait outside."

"This is cruel."

As if he had been summoned, the bell rang and I jumped in surprise. Pedro froze, his hands still clasped around my breasts. He raised his head, staring confusedly at the door, as if he wasn't sure that what he was hearing was real.

The doorbell rang again and Pedro gave me a disappointed look. "I can't really leave him outside."

"Why not?"

I didn't want to leave Oscar waiting either, but the way Pedro said it seemed to insinuate something I hadn't caught.

"Pedro?" Oscar called to him through the door, banging hard.

Even before Pedro left me, his phone rang. From his sigh, I understood that Oscar would not give up until he entered.

When his hands left me, I missed him and was tempted to grab his wrists and order him to forget about Oscar.

"I'm on my way," Pedro said, answering the phone.

Before going to open the door he glanced at me, perhaps to make sure I looked presentable. I hurried to put the shirt back inside the pants and got off the table.

While Pedro welcomed his friend, I went back to his room to finish my suitcase. I left the door to the room open so I could hear their conversations.

"Why did you take so little time to come here?"

Oscar's voice was still hoarse from sleep. "I was lucky," he replied. "I quickly found a parking space. Usually, it takes me at least ten minutes just for that."

From their footsteps, I guessed they were moving towards me. I returned my attention to the pajamas and folded them neatly. Oscar stopped at the door. "Hey, how was it getting up so early?" he asked carelessly.