Chapter 34

I had a pleasant awakening. The shutter left up allowed the sun's rays to reach my eyes, warning me that another day had begun. My body ached a little, probably from staying in the same position for too long.

I took off the sheet, which was covering me up to my stomach, and a light breeze caressed my bare legs. I stretched my limbs and when they spread out on a mattress bigger than mine, my eyes widened, looking around in confusion.

I was not in my room.

My sleepy mind prevented me from processing where I was and for a minute I thought I had been kidnapped. It wasn't until the memories of the previous evening hit me that I calmed down.

I had been with Professor Pascal.

I sat up, looking around the room for his figure. My heart sank in my chest as I confirmed that I was alone.

It was all real. It hadn't been another dream or an illusion.

I rubbed my hands over my eyes, forcing my mind to fully wake up. Noises outside the room woke me up. I looked up to see the door ajar.

The professor hadn't abandoned me. He had only gotten up before me, perhaps because he had some engagements.

I put my feet on the ground and looked at my body. The previous night before going to bed, I had gone to the bathroom to take a quick shower. Pedro had entered with me and our passion was rekindled. I think it was the hottest and longest shower I have ever had. When we left, he picked me up again, carrying me to the bed.

I took a flap of the shirt that he had lent me to sleep on. It was black and with the name of a band I didn't know. When I stood up, I saw that he reached up to my butt, barely covering it. I searched for my clothes, finding them, arranged and folded, on the nightstand near the side of the bed I had occupied.

Awkwardly, I reached the door, entering the living room. With a sigh of relief, I noticed that my professor was in front of the stove.

He had his back to me and seemed to be focused on whatever he was preparing. From the smell, I assumed it was coffee. Taking advantage of his distraction, I crept up and admired his body. He was wearing only boxers that hid very little.

My first thought was to write to Elena and describe the magnificence of those buttocks. On reflection, there was something else that took precedence that I should have told her.

With a pained smile, I looked away and walked forward. "Good morning."

Pedro immediately turned to look at me, calming down as soon as he realized that it was me and not an intruder. "You're awake," he said. "Good morning." He smiled at me, warming my whole body. "Can I offer you something? Coffee, biscuits... milk?"

"Ha ha, very funny." I leaned on the table with my hands. "Coffee is good."

Pedro nodded and returned his attention to the coffee mocha he was hissing. He waited a few more seconds before turning it off. He reached out to pull two cups out of a shelf. While he filled them, I leaned closer to observe him better during his work.

It still seemed impossible to be there: with my professor a few inches away, while he was preparing my breakfast.

"Did you sleep well?" he asked me, putting a teaspoon of sugar into the cup closest to me.

"Very well," I replied, resting my cheek on his bicep. "Mine?" I asked for confirmation and he nodded. "Enough of the sugar, then."

"You're welcome." He handed it to me, smiling kindly at me.

"Thank you." Regretfully, I moved away from his arm to drink my coffee. I missed his warmth immediately.

Pedro moved, leaning only his back on the kitchen counter. He drank his coffee bitter, without even a grain of sugar. His eyes stayed on me the entire time, watching me intently.