CHAPTER_1

Taehyung's P

Taehyung's P.O.V

Walking under the pure white lights with the floor properly materialized with black shining marbles, with a black leathered file of my resume resting on my right arm, in the hope of passing the interview to get the job, which is highly paying for my skills as I read about it on the website of the company.

The soft and light fragrance in the room was so refreshing, I reached the counter, “can I please know where the interviewees  are waiting?” I asked the girl standing there on the counter which is made with a pure white marble in which we too are visible.

“Yes, they are over there” she pointed to the opposite side then bowed at me, I said thank you to her and walked towards the place where the interviewees were waiting. I flipped my bag to my back with my right hand and shifted my file to my left hand before that and hung my file while letting my hand loose down.

I was sitting on the sofa for one person there, it was just in front of some door, but it was far. I took the bag off my neck and placed it beside my chair on the floor. I flipped my file’s cover to check the documents once again.

I found something missing in it, but thank god that I already put the spare into my bag for safety. I bent aside from the chair’s hand to find the thing into my bag while not picking it up on my lap.

I balanced my file with my left hand and both the legs balancing on my toes, after a little struggle I found the thing and I settled back to my seat by closing the zip of my bag before that. I flipped my bangs hanging on my forehead with my left hand’s index to set them back.

I heard the counter girl calling my name, I put the file on the chair and with my empty hands I walked to the counter, “yes?” I asked her. “Sir, may I please know your name?” she asked me politely, “My name is Kim Taehyung '' I replied to her with the same tone.

“Okay, please come with me” she said while making a ‘follow me’ gesture while pointing towards her right side and benting a little over the same side. I just shook my head ‘yes’ and asked her, “can I take my belongings from there?” She allowed me to do so and I collected my belongings from where I was seated and hung my bag again onto my neck.
I came back to her while adjusting my bag onto my shoulder, following her we reached the same door which I saw earlier in front of which I was sitting.

The soft white colored door made of marble only, with the golden door handle fitted on it, she knocked at the door with her knuckles hitting on the door, the “come in” sound allowing her to open the door.

She opened the door and without stepping in. She turned to me while opening it, and asked me to get in the room. I bowed to her and got into the room. I entered the room and saw all the furniture perfectly placed and the structure and the positions of everything was very much perfect in that room.

I sight at the desk located in the very center of the room following the back wall. The black colored revolving leather chair was facing the back wall of it and the back of the chair was facing me, before I could say anything the chair revolved back to face the front side.

The man with the cold face was sitting there, his hand reached onto the desk on the paper weight, he turned it round and round he was playing with it, a sudden sight of him caught me nervous. I licked my lips and looked at the floor after getting caught nervous.

While rubbing and fisting my hands up and down nervously onto the bag’s belt, “what is your name?” the deepness in his voice that gave me goosebumps, and I dared to lift my head up to answer him. “M-m-My name is K-Kim Taehyung” I replied to him with a trembling and stammering voice.

The appearance of him is giving all the proof that he is the owner only. The feeling was uneasy that why had he asked me here? As I saw people were waiting there in the waiting area for an interview.
As I didn’t see anyone coming into this room from there, but why me?

He suddenly left his seat while still playing with that paper weight, and forwarded his steps to me and left the paper weight on the desk before that. I was looking straight at him and stepped backwards as he was stepping towards me more and more closer.

My leg interrupted the other leg of myself and I was about to fall on the floor, but before I fell down on the floor I got holded by strong hands. They are holding me tight and making sure to not fall me on the floor.

My hands automatically lifted up and held the nape and shoulder of that strong armed boy, while he was staring straight to my heart through my eyes. I was not in any consciousness after this, that made my heart flutter and beat in the speed that it would jump out of my ribs anytime.

I didn’t blink for any moment when it was all happening, he lifted me up securely, I was thoughting to keep distance from him while he was walking towards me and I stepped backwards just to keep myself far from him but ended up in his arms only, uhhuu, what is this I did?

“I will talk straight, I will not talk round and round” He said while turning his back to me and walking back to his desk, again the deepness and huskyness in his voice made me flinch at the place I was. “Sir, may I please ask, what is this about?” I dared to speak while he was speaking.

He threw his hand lightly to the guest chair placed opposite to his chair and turned it around and made a gesture to signal me and sat on the chair, and he walked back to his chair and sat there while flipping his golden brown long coat. He turned his chair towards the opposite seats.

I was not walking towards the seat and was just standing there with the freeze gesture just the breath is free from my freeze. He said, “Come and sit here, don’t stand like a statue there.” The coldness in the voice I can feel, while not making any eye contact, I walked to the seat and sat.

“Tell me about you?” he asked with a normal tone I guess, while not looking at me, I placed my documents file on his desk and gilded it towards him. For him to look at it and know about me.

He picked up the file and saw the resume, I know that he now already knows which job I wanted here. “Your job is confirmed, I am hiring in your desired position” he said while placing the file back at the desk. I dared to ask, I don’t know why but did, “sir, can you please tell me what was that straight talk about?”

While clutching my all tens into each other tightly, as soon as I spoke that his deep death glare made my heart flutter, “it’s okay sir, so should I leave?” I asked with my voice again stammering. “You can join from tomorrow” are just these words I could hear after my baddest decision on asking him out.