The maid brought you dinner as you ate it and went to sleep.

Next Morning

You opened your eyes due to the sun rays on your face. You found yourself on your husband's bare chest while his one hand was holding your waist and the other was holding the phone near his ear.

Tae: I'll go and meet him by myself this time..... Hmm....

You moved in order to get up from his grip while his grip got tighter and he looked at you while talking to the person. He hung the call and put the phone on the bed securing both arms around your body.

Tae: Good Morning Wifey *he said in a soft tone*
Y/n: Uh good morning

Days went like this where he came home in a bad mood and sometimes he scolded you for no reason. His anger issues took over him through the day where he used to scold his employees badly for no reason and was not talking nicely even if it was you. He was being rude and cold day by day.

You were confused due to his behaviour. You noticed he was uneasy and uncomfortable while sleeping. He never told you anything else than scolding or talking rudely to you.

Y/n: Taehyung what's wrong?

You said standing close to him while holding his cheeks.

Tae: Nothing

He replied coldly without showing emotions.

Y/n: You always seem off and uneasy. What's the reason?
Tae: You're annoying me. Now get out of my way and let me sleep.

In these days he didn't even kiss or shower his love on you. You were so done with his behaviour. You were missing your old Taehyung who used to make you blush with his words and small actions.

One Day

He came downstairs as always looking hot as hell in his white shirt and black coat with the upper buttons which were open.
He started leaving the house in a rush. You ran behind him and stopped him.

Y/n: Yah! Where are you going? Have your breakfast first.
Tae: I'm in a hurry right now Y/n and don't send lunch as I'll eat with my client.

He said and rushed out to his car leaving you dumbfounded. You sighed and shook you head.
Then you heard him shout.

Tae: Don't skip meals!

He said making you chuckle as you sat on the dining table and Suzy approached you.

Suzy: Where is Mr. Kim, Ma'am?
Y/n: He was in hurry so he left.
Suzy: Should I pack the lunch for him?
Y/n: No he will eat with his client.

Suzy sighed and left to bring breakfast for you.

Later at Night

You were reading your book while sitting on the couch. Suzy was doing preparations for you to make dinner for Taehyung. You heard the door opening as you looked at the clock and it was just 6 in the evening and Taehyung comes late so who can visit you at this hour. You walked towards the door and saw your husband coming inside.

He looked at you as you lowered your gaze. You came near him and took his coat and started leaving when he held you by your waist and spun you round in the air while you held his shoulders tightly. He was looking so happy.

Y/n: Aah Taehyung leave me!!

You shouted being scared to fall.

Tae: You're great my baby!

He kissed you deeply while you were still in his arms. You were shocked as he kissed you like this after weeks. He was expressing his excitement and joy through the kiss. You smiled feeling your old Taehyung back and kissed him back. He gradually made you stand on the floor.