"Well, they do get us a lot of trouble." Yellow says. She sends out Weepinbell, which is defeated by Flareon's Fire Fang, and the same thing goes for her Tangela.

As for the final one, it is a lass named Lina, she says, "You know, we don't like Bug-or Fire-Type Pokemon in here." Then she sends out three Bellsprouts, but all of them are defeated by Ash's Gyarados, who has learned Flamethrower from the TM they purchased in the store.

"Finally, we defeated all the Gym Trainers." Ash mutters. Ringo says, "I have to admit, defeating all of my daughter's gym trainers in one go is no small feet."

Misty asks, "So Ash, can you tell us which girl is your type?"

"Why are you so keen to know? I am not saying it, it is embarrassing." Ash says. Serena vows, "One day I will have you tell me the truth."

I sigh a little, and then we finally find Erika. She says, "I know you'll come here eventually. Lovely weather isn't it? It's so pleasant..."

And much to our surprise, Erika closes her eyes as she was about to doze off. Brock asks, "Is she seriously sleeping while standing?"

Reina says, "Our daughter likes to sleep, that's for sure."

I sigh and say, "Erika... you're sleeping again."

Then she suddenly gets up and says, "Oh dear... I must have dozed off. Sorry about that, Ash. Now for the rules... Welcome. My name is Erika. I am the Leader of Celadon Gym. I teach the art of flower arranging. My Pokémon are of the Grass-type. And I shall not lose here."

Then with Ringo being the referee, we are now standing at the sides of the battlefield. Erika says, "Here is my first Pokemon, Tangela."

Ash said, "Okay, Vileplume, I chose you!"

When the two Pokemon appear, the battle starts. Tangela starts up with Growth to raise attacks, then it uses Vine Whip on Vileplume. Vileplume dodges and used Sunny Day, then uses Solar Beam. Tangela is hit, but it is not very effective.

"Tangela! Now it's time to hit it with Leech Seed!" Erika says. Then Vileplume is surrounded by seeds and its energy is about to be drained.

"Poison Powder!" I command. Vileplume uses Poison Powder on Tangela, causing him to get poisoned, then followed by a super effective Venoshock, which caught Tangela off guard and faints.

"Ash is doing well." Brock says.

"Yeah, he might have a chance to win." Misty says.

"You are very good, Ash. Here is my second Pokemon, Victreebel!" Erika says as she sends out her second Pokemon. Victreebel shot a Weather ball and hurt Vileplume badly, then it fainted due to the Leech Seed.

"You did a great job, take a good rest." I recall my Pokemon and send out Charla since Charmeleon still refuses to listen to me.

Victreebel starts off with Toxic, which poisons Charla, but Charla uses Scratch and damages it, then Victreebel tries to use Infestation to wrap Charla, but it makes a mistake since Charla uses Flamethrower and hurts it, followed by a Dragon Rage to make Victreebel faint.

"You raised your Charmeleon well, but here is my final Pokemon. Vileplume."

When she sends out the Pokemon, I say, "Well, I just used mine, so it should be easy."

"Oh yeah? Let's see you'll be able to handle Sleep Powder!" I widen my eyes, and Charla is already asleep. And then it is defeated by Petal Blizzard and Sludge Bomb.

"Oh no, Charla!" I gasp in horror. Erika taunts, "Poor Ash. Your Charmeleon could use some more training."

I close my eyes and say, "Butterfree! I choose you!"