a pirate alliance

Hi
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

PREVIOUSLY-

"How did you know about all this?" Ussop said, "oh, past events and the newspaper. Anyways, let's focus on what we came for, okay?" Luffy said making Robin and Zoro reply with a small " right "

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Punk Hazard- after Luffy's team arrived

Luffy's POV-

"We're here!" I shouted as we approached the entrance, there was a sign that said 'marine property' which I didn't care about. But, when Ussop read that he was on with his 'diseases'.

We were walking around when we saw a dragon, it appeared to be talking, "hey, isn't that dragon talking?" I asked, "no, I don't think so?" Said Ussop.

I couldn't make out what it said but I was sure that it was talking. Then, there it was again, but this time it wasn't only me who was hearing it.

The dragon noticed us and 'tried' to eat us - key word being tried - as Zoro cut it down but the voice continued.

As we walked in the voice's direction we stumbled upon a guy that was attached to the dragon's back.

When we got him unstuck from the dragon, we found out that it only was the bottom of person. Seems like the work of a familiar person.

The man's bottom suddenly attacked me and ran. I tried reaching for them but then the bottom got stuck to my back, what a lucky fate.

Sunny - After Luffy's group left

Everyone was feeling hot - especially Chopper who has a fur coat making him very sensitive to heat - so Sanji made some cold drinks.

When he returned, with the refreshments, they all fell unconscious in front of him.

Sanji then realized that there was some kind of sleeping gas, and he felt dizzy. Therefore, he tried to call the others.

But, before he could call Luffy's team, he fell unconscious as only one thing ran through his mind...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
'shit'

Just then some people in yellow suits and gas masks entered the Sunny, looking at the unconscious people, and then sailed with the ship into the other side of the island.

Sanji's group - after they woke up

Everyone woke up with a groan, they inspected their surroundings before trying to figure out what happened to them. After Sanji told them about the gas they tried to figure out where they were.

And that's when they noticed a cut up man's face that asked them to help him fix himself.

When the man named Kinemon figured out that they're pirates he kept saying that he's a samurai and he don't need the help of  "filthy pirates" and acted very stubbornly.

Franky then blew the cell's door. They were about to sneak out when some of the people with yellow suits noticed them and ran after them warning everyone that they are going be catches.