Part - 6

Jin : bro she is my sister..please! You didn't change a little!

Hoseok : hehehe... sorry sorry she us beautiful bro.. well don't worry she will be cured soon.

Jin : yeah... I hope so. Okay now I have to go for an appointment to Dr. Kim.

Hoseok : okay bro then let's go!

Jin : Are you going with me?

Hoseok : Aishh nono!

Jin : okay then I'm leaving now btw gimme your number, we can hangout one day I have so many things to tell you..

Hoseok : Sure dude here you go .

Jin : Okay then bye! see you!

Hoseok : see you!

Author's POV : Jin entered in Taehyung's camber.

Taehyung : Ohh.. Mr. Kim! Please come in! have a seat!

Jin : Yes so .. I was..

Taehyung : Yeah are you ready to take her home? Because it's time now.. (while writing some meds on his prescription)

Jin : but is it possible? She just did a murder... (Peeled face) it gonna be a huge risk for you Dr.

Taehyung : Mr. Kim look! As a observed her she just need a strong positive support who can cheer her up and who can make her understand the reality.. and if you say about me? I'm a very confident person about my patients I generally try avoid meds and believe more in counciling. Truth me Mr. Kim. I can do it!

Jin : okay... Discharge certificate?

Taehyung : here you go take her home. I'll be there in evening.

Jin : in our home?

Taehyung : yes Mr. Kim.

Jin : okay. (He gets up and walked back towards reception)

In your Cabin ~

You were sleeping peacefully. But suddenly you feel a soft touch on your head which make wake you up from your deep sleep. As you opened your eyes a beautiful soft kind face captured in the first sight of your eyes. So kind so kind that can make you fall addicted with it.

Taehyung : Hey beauty! Wakey wakey!

Y/N : Dr. Hippo?... (You mumbled - Why he is fucking hot .. nono.. bad y/n ... Very bad! Focus on Jimin you love him... Be rude! yeah!)

Taehyung : Do I look hot today? (Smiled teasingly)

Y/N : huh! ...hot.. yeah no.. what? What are you talking about? Non.. Nonsense!

Taehyung : nothing beautiful! Get ready your brother is waiting in reception to pick you up from here.

Y/N : Say! for Forever?

Taehyung : Yes babe until you want to come back .. of course!

Y/N : Promise Hippo? Jimin will come ..

Taehyung : Jimin? Where? at home?

Y/N : Yup.

Taehyung : do you know what he said?

Y/N : what?

Taehyung : you are a psycho and he deserves a normal girl not like you. And bla bla bla so much more ....

Y/N : really? .. he said those... ?(you feel heavy on you heart and started loosing your control on your emotions, your eyes started getting red, at that time you feel a soft touch on your cheek that totally transformed your anger to surprise)

Taehyung : Don't worry your Hippo will make you cure. And I don't see you as a psycho believe me! You are a healthy sweet babygirl to me. (He softly kissed on your cheek but his expression was unexpected to you, he was so normal that it was normal for him to kiss you)

Y/N : I.. I.. you..

Taehyung : (resting one finger on your lips) no talk! Nurse already packed your stuffs up together. go with sister, your brother is waiting for you sweetheart!

Y/N's POV : why so fine? Why so satisfying? Fuck! Is he real? Why can't I dominate this fucking hot man ... Shit!

Author's POV :

You left your cabin with your stuffs. Sisters helps you get down to the reception for discharge. You met your brother there. And came home after few hours.

To be continue ~