"You got to be kidding me!" The shadow manipulator says as he was now frustrated.

"Lets just go to the mall, so we can actually just enjoy ourselves." The speed manipulator suggested.

"I guess we can" The girl with a pink hijab spoke.

The gang made their way out of the underground base as they were walking out, they spotted someone, yes, you guessed the shit out of it, its you, Y/N.

"Dey, look! Its Y/N" The molecular manipulator pointed it out, earning a smack.

"Dont make it too obvious, you dumbass!" The shadow manipulator says.

"Hey Y/N!" The gravity manipulator says as she went up to the h/c haired girl, she held her by the shoulders as the young girl flinched.

"AH-! Oh, hey Yaya.." The h/c haired girl says as she smiles awkwardly.

"You wanna join us?" The speed manipulator says as she also popped behind the h/c haired girl.

"To where?" The h/c haired girl spoke.

"The mall!" The gravity manipulator says.

"Sure!" The h/c haired girl replied with a soft smile.

"Alright, we'll go in pairs then~" The gravity manipulator says as she grins.

"Ill go with Ying, Y/N with Boboiboy, and Fang with Gopal"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"BUT I WANNA BE WITH BOBOIBOY, NOT FANG!"

"WHY HIM?"

"Me..? With..- Y/N?"

"Just dont complain, and be happy that you all have a partner to be with!"

The shadow and molecular manipulator ended up sighing and accepting their fate of being each others partner.

AT THE MALL BROUGHT TO YOU BY OUR PRECIOUS GRAVITY MANIPULATOR~

The shadow and molecular manipulator had no choice to be with together. They were all now on random places in the mall, still in pairs though.

Y/N and Boboiboy decided to go to the second floor, as they got in the elevator, it was rather silent. After 2minutes or silence, the elemental manipulator spoke.

"Y/N?" The elemental manipulator called out.

"Yes?"

"How old are you again?" The elemental manipulator asked.

"Seriously?" The h/c haired girl lets out a soft chuckle. 

"But im 17, you?" The h/c haired girl says as she lets out a soft smile.

"Im 17 also!" The elemental manipulator says with a smile.