"Well, let me introduce him.. Hes sadly my mister boss, Adudu!" The purple 'destroyer' robot speaks up, earning a smack from Adudu.

"Okay..?" The h/c haired girl responded with a confused face. Then she made a move to take AidBot, when she did she just winked playfully.

"GAMMA SHIFT!" The h/c haired girl yelled out as she was nowhere to be seen with AidBot.

"..."

"NOOOOOOOOO"

AT TAPOPS-U BROUGHT TO YOU BY COMMANDER SHORTASS~

Y/N got back in TAPOPS-U along side with AidBot. She scanned her e/c orbs around the room, since she thinks that someone is there. But luck was on her side, there was no one there. She lets out a soft sigh.

"Commander!" The h/c haired girl saluted as soon as she saw the small alien with..- 2 or 4 sunglasses on.

"Have you got AidBot?"

"Yes Commander!" The Gamma user says as she shows AidBot.

"Excellent work, Lance Corporal, Y/N!" The Commander praised.

"Thank you so much!" The h/c haired girl saluted.

WITH THE GANG (THEYRE ACTUALLY SPYING AT TAPOPS-U JUST TO WAIT FOR HER EXISTENCE.) BROUGHT TO YOU BY MAMA QUAKE~

"Did you guys heard her name?" The molecular whisper yelled, earning a 'no' sign from the others.

"Shes leaving! Follow he-"

The molecular manipulator was cutted out mid-sentence as his mouth was covered by the shadow manipulator.

The h/c haired girl heard them as she turned to see no one there. Then she just walks away, bringing AidBot to the power sphera vault. Still not letting her guard down.

"Thank the universe for that! She didnt saw us!" The speed manipulator says as she whisper yelled.

"Thank the milky way Gods!"

"Thank my handsome face!" The shadow manipulator says as they tried not to laugh.

"Yeahh.. very handsome." The elemental manipulator says sarcastically.

"We should go." The speed manipulator suggested.

"Yeah, it feels like were a bunch of stalkers" The gravity manipulator says.

"She has a point!" The speed manipulator says as both the gravity manipulator and the speed manipulator high five's.

The gang got out of their hiding spot and decided to go to the cafeteria, which they saw the h/c haired girl playing with Cattus.

"Is that the girl?" The molecular manipulator asked as the the h/c haired girl felt their presence.

The h/c haired girl didnt even glanced at them as she picked up Cattus and whispered.

"Gamma Shift." the h/c haired girl was nowhere to be seen with Cattus, again.

"Shes gone again?!" The molecular manipulator says, dumbfounded.