Chapter 9

Jessie POV

Tears came to my eyes when I heard the bet between Sei and Nash. I took off running to my dressing room and stood by the door crying. I heard footsteps behind the door but they went past and I signed in relief. I went to my vanity to do my make-up for the concert, and my stylist walked in the door with several options for me. I chose a black baseball jersey that said 'fearless' on it in orange and blue, a white crop top, and black shorts too, and I put on a pair of high-top wedge sneakers.

 I chose a black baseball jersey that said 'fearless' on it in orange and blue, a white crop top, and black shorts too, and I put on a pair of high-top wedge sneakers

3rd person POV

3rd person POV

As Jessie was getting ready, the game was still going on. Aomine and Kise were still double-teamed Silver, as Murisakibura was defending Allen and Nick by himself. 'So I see, he can defend a large area, but not for long,' Nash thought as he watched the court. He smirked glanced at Allen and passed the ball. The ball was in Allen's hands before anyone could blink, and Murisakibura stepped up to defend him while also being mindful of Nick next to him. Before the purple-haired giant could react, Allen did a quick backstep into a fade-away shot, and he couldn't block it. Nick and Allen kept finding ways to get around Murisakibura with not much trouble. This was a big thing and the score kept growing on both sides.

Kise noticed this and decided to speak up, "Ok, I'm starting to feel like double-teaming this guy was a little overkill." "What?" Aomine said. "Aomine-chi, why don't you let me handle him for a little while," Kise questioned, serious. "Hmm, fine I guess you could go first," Aomine replied. "Really?!?! I wasn't expecting that. Are you sure?" Kise said shocked. "That's what I said ain't it, tag me in after you're done," Aomine said, running over to guard Allen and getting out of the zone. "Yeah, okay," Kise said nervously.

"Huh? Pipsqueak, what the hell do you think you doing?!" Silver asked, quite surprised by the change. "Come on, if you think about it, you should be able to figure it out. It's pretty obvious that I'm more than enough to guard a weakling like you," Kise said with a smirk. "Ugh! Bastard, better watch what you say," Silver said pissed at the comment.

Jessie walked back into the court after getting ready, and she saw what was going on. 'What the hell does he think he's doing,' she thought. 'I don't know, but I have to trust their judgment right now. Wait a minute,' She concluded.