{1}

SORRY FOR THE LATE POST, MY SCHOOL BLOCKED WATTPAD.

A/N: Hello Everybody! I'm so excited to have released this first chapter of the Jacob black love story series. I hope that you enjoy this one just as much or more than you did the first. I'm planning releasing one chapter a week on Sundays. But I live in Australia so the time difference might effect things. This book will have 19 chapters, so shorter than the other one but the movie for this book is kind of short. Anyways, I hope you enjoys this. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE comment, I LOVE reading them. And always feel free to give me you opinion of story lines or edits. Love you all -Han.

Amelie Swan crept into her sisters room with her dad, Charlie following behind her. Today was Bella's eighteenth birthday and Bella was adamant about anyone making it a big deal. But Amelie loved to annoy her sister, plus, it was Bella's big day and she deserved to be celebrated. So, she had talked to Alice who would definitely make it a bigger deal than Bella wanted.

Bella was peacefully asleep on her bed, unaware that she was about to be rudely woken up. Amelie launched herself onto her sister's bed and landed squarely on top of her. She started violently shoving her sister and shouted "Happy Birthday Bella!" right into her ear.

Her sister woke up with a little scream and shoved Amelie off the bed.

Amelie landed with a thud on the ground but she didn't mind considering what she had just done to Bella. She pushed herself up and sat on the edge of Bella's bed.

"You should have seen your face!" She said in between fits of laughter.

Bella simply glared at her but her attention was drawn to Charlie who had just slumped into the room. 

"Sorry Bella, I tried to stop her. Happy Birthday." Her said to her.

Bella gave him a small smile before eying the package in his hands, "I thought we agreed no presents."

"I never agreed, so open mine first." Amelie said, pushing hers into Bella's hands.

Bella gave her sister an annoyed look before taking the present and ripping off the wrapping paper. She let out a gasp as an old copy of a Shakespeare book fell into her hands. Amelie knew how much Bella loved Shakespeare so she thought she would dig this up with the help of the Cullen's.

"Where did you find this?" Bella asked in disbelief.

Amelie shrugged, "Bribed the right people, killed the others..." 

"Amelie." Charlie scolded, not finding the joke funny.

"Okay, I bought it off an online action. Happy?" She rolled her eyes.

Charlie ignored his youngest daughter and handed Bella the two presents still left in his hands.

He passes a camera over with a little bow in it, "It isn't wrapped so it doesn't count." he told her, "The other one is from your mum."

Bella took it with a smile, "That's actually great, thanks dad."

"Your mum wants you to put together some photos from your senior year." He said as Bella opened Renee's gift and saw a scrapbook. "Senior Year. How did you get so old so fast?"

Bella glared at him, "It's not that old."

"I don't know, is that a grey hair?"

Bella's eyes snapped towards him before she leapt off the bed and ran to her mirror. Inspecting her head she came to the conclusion that they was no grey hair and that her dad was playing a joke on her. She turned back to Charlie with another annoyed look on her face. Amelie just laughed and walked out of Bella's room to get ready for school.