"Megs." I said. He looked at me. "What." He said with his voice lingering. "Sire. Question." ThunderSpark said to her sire. Megatron looked at his daughter. "And what is your question, ThunderSpark." He asked his daughter. "Why is your form different? Just curious." She asked her sire. He smiled. "Well, it's because this was my original form back during The Golden Age. I was mad and furious at what happened. And it changed my looks and form. But... a certain human changed me." He said. He looked at me. "And that was your mother who changed me." I smiled. He smiled back. He looked at the kids. "So you see. My optics used to be blue during The Golden Age. But during the change my optics turned red. But now my optics are blue and not red anymore. He said and explained to his daughter. "Anything else or any questions you like to ask me." He asked his daughter. "Nope." She said and replied back to her father. He nodded. He gently took my hand and we walked off.

Outside The Triplets Room:

"Megsy. I have a feeling that they are up to something. I said to Megatron. He looked at me. "Perhaps. But maybe it's nothing that bad. We'll just have to wait and see." He said and replied back to me. Soon we heard Soundwave's voice coming through the com link. "Master, Majesty. You need to head down to the heirs memorial. Something happened." He said to me and Megatron through the com link. I looked at Megs. I immediately ran off. Megatron ran after you.

Outside The Kaon Palace:

Pavilion:

Inside The Pavilion:

Heir's Memorial:

Inside The Heir's Memorial:

Everyone was shocked at what they were seeing. But they were going to be worried about what the queen would feel or do. "Guys. They're coming." The one voice said. They turned and they saw you and their master. My eyes immediately widened at what I was seeing. Megatron quickly looked at you. He went and he immediately caught you. Because he knew you were going to collapse. Megatron whispered sweet soft things to you in your receptors. "Megsy. It never ends." I said to Megatron. I slowly got up. But I pushed everyone and everything away. I walked forward. "OUT OF MY WAY!" I shouted. Everyone moved. I then walked off and I immediately transformed and took off. "HANNAH, WAIT!" Megatron yelled. "Soundwave. Find the person who did this." He asked him. "They will be held accountable for destroying the heirs' statues once I get back bringing Hannah home." He said to Soundwave. Soundwave nodded. Megatron turned and he walked forward. "MOVE!" Megatron shouted. Everyone moved. He ran and he immediately transformed and took off to catch up with you.

Location: In The Skies

In Our Alt Modes:

I flew off. Trying to get away from everyone. I was crying. The star did grant my wish. But it feels like it's almost tearing us apart. "I wish I could see what Megsy was like during The Golden Age. And maybe be strong and fight against him in the gladiatorial arenas." I said to myself. I was flying but soon something happened. Soon everything went black.

The Golden Age:

Maccadams Oil House:

Inside The Maccadams Oil House:

Megatronus paced back and forth at the Maccadams oil house. He wanted to be good and great. He was walking but soon he slammed into someone. He looked and he saw you. He tilted his helm. I gasped. "Megsy." I said. "Sorry. But who's Megsy?" He asked me. "You are." I said and replied back to Megatron. He shook his helm. "No. I am not this Megsy guy. I am Megatronus." He said. I was shocked at what I was seeing. And hearing. Was I really meeting my warlord when he was Megatronus during The Golden Age before he changed into the warlord he was then. "Uh. What year is this?" I asked him. "Huh. This is The Golden Age." He said and replied back to me. I looked at him. "Oh. Sorry." I said to Megatronus. I chuckled nervously. "I forget most of the time. Uh. Excuse me." I said to Megatronus. I walked off. He looked and watched you walk off. "Strange femme. But... I like her. But I don't know why." He said to himself.