"Angel isn't my boyfriend, I just met him." Alex hissed.

He smirks. "I watched your dance, kitten." In a slightly more seductive tone, he says. "You’re more than interested in Angel." He leans in slightly. In a much more sedulous tone, he says, caressing Alex’s cheek. "Oh, but he’s much more than interested in you." In a far more controlling tone, he says. "But you’re right, my boy~ You two aren’t together~ Yet.~"

Alex's ears perked up. "Yet?" He asked.

Valentino smirks. ”Why, yes, kitten~” In a more seductive tone he whispers. ”Angel is just waitin’ for a chance to ask you out, but he hasn’t had the right time to ask.” In a much more romantic tone, he says. ”And what if I tell you Angel’s waitin’ to ask you tonight after the show?” In a much more controlling tone, he says. ”What will you say, my boy? Or are you just gonna disappoint your lover?”

"You'd let me have Angel?" He asked tail flicking "you said that Angel was yours and you didn't share?"

Valentino smirks. In a much more romantic tone, he whispering slightly sedulously. ”Angel may be mine, kitten, but if there's anybody on this planet I’m willing to share him with.” In a much more controlling tone, he speaks quietly. ”It’s you. Because I think you two look so adorable together.”

Alex was almost 100% sure Val was tricking him. "Ok daddy." He said softly. "Thank you"

Valentino smiles, running a hand through his hair happily. In a much more controlling tone, he says. ”But there is one last thing my boy. You better not mess up your performance, understood?” In a much more sedulous tone, he whispers. ”Angel is also watchin’~ He’ll be very happy if you perform well.” In a much more aggressive tone he says. ”If I see the slightest mistake in your performance. Daddy might just teach you a lesson…”

"I'm not dancing with Angel?" He asked nervously, he had danced once and it was with Angel. He was trying to ignore the dread at the threat.

Valentino grins. In a more sedulous tone, he whispers. ”Of course you will, babe.” In a slightly more controlling tone, he says. ”But you’re also performing for me, my good boy. There’ll be no disappointing Daddy, understand?”

Alec sighed in relief glad he wouldn't have to pole dance in front of that many people. "I won't disappoint you daddy." He mumbled as he pushed his plate away, having only eaten half.

He raises an eyebrow. In a slightly more controlling tone, he says. ”I thought we just went over this, kitten. You’re going to finish your dinner, no excuses.” In a much more aggressive tone, he speaks. ”I didn’t just order you a delicious meal only to have you stop halfway through. I told you that you needed energy for the performance.” In a much more sedulous tone, he whispers. ”But once the show is over, you’ll get a nice treat.” Alex let out a small startled hiss at the tone. He huffed finishing the food, he'd just puke it up before he went on, he didn't want food in his system.

In a much more sedulous and sweet tone, he says, ”There’s Daddy’s good boy. Don’t forget to get ready for the show afterwards.” In a much more aggressive tone, he says, ”And don’t try to run away. I don’t want any sort of delays, kitten.”

Alex nodded as Val left the room, he walked to the bathroom makeup on the sink. He locked the door, gagging himself till he threw up, in the toilet he immediately went to brush his teeth and work on his makeup. Valentino walks up to the door. In a much more sedulous tone, he whispers. ”Do you think Daddy doesn’t know how to open locked doors, kitten? How about you open the door, hm?” In a much more aggressive tone he screams, ”OPEN THE DOOR!” In a much more controlling tone, he demands ”I’m not asking again~ Open the Goddamn door!”

Alex yelped, flushing the toilet and grabbing an eyeliner pencil, opening the door and giving Valentino his best innocent look. "Sorry, daddy."

His expression softens slightly. In a much more sedulous tone, he whispers. ”That’s my good boy.” In a much more controlling and demanding tone, he says, ”You better get yourself ready for the show.” In a much more sediferous and sweet tone, he says, ”Make sure you go out there and dance your tail off, yeah?”

"I'm going on now?" He asked finishing up his makeup. 

In a much more sedulous and romantic tone, he whispers. ”Yes, you are.” In a much more controlling and demanding tone he says, ”I want a good fucking show tonight. So, you better deliver.” He pauses for a moment and gives Alex a little kiss on his forehead. In a much more sedulous and romantic tone, he whispers, ”Just remember who you’re performing for tonight and you’ll do great, my love” In a much more controlling tone, he says, ”Now hurry up, it’s almost showtime.”

He nodded, adjusting his heels and tail. "Yes, daddy." Axel decided he didnt like it when Val called him love it was worse then when he was called kitten, it felt wrong and creepy. Then again almost everything Val did felt creepy and wrong. 

Alex stepped out of his room and met face to face with Angel "ready to go sugar tits." Angel asked Alex.

He puts his arm around Alex’s shoulder, whispering into his ear in a much more sedulous tone. He pauses, speaking quietly and sedciously as if he’s trying to seduce Alex. He whispers seductively, ”Just have fun with Angel, yeah?” In a much more controlling tone, he says, ”And don’t forget. I’ll be watching.”