Ampa se Tōma.

On a picnic with Viserys and the children. Atheana couldn't help thinking about the fact that not only was Daemon coming back from war, but Rhaenyra and Alicent were coming back early from her tour.

She knew Viserys would be mad at Rhaenyra, it was inevitable.

"Dear, you seem distracted, is everything alright."

"Yes, just enjoying the family time with you, our babes, the dragons and my lions. I feel that I've been neglecting all of you, I can feel how much you all need me."

"Well, you are no longer pregnant, you can rough house with the cubs and ride your dragons again and chase the kids."

"How long will that last, love."

"Great question; it's almost as if you read my mind."

"No, I want to let my body heal before you attempt to put another little one inside of me."

"Anything you want dear, I don't want to push you and then you end up like Aemma. It hurt me and I know she would hate me if I lost you too. So, let's give it a year and we can try to be carefully when we make love."

"Thank you, my love. That means so much to me." I smiled as I laid on him. "Take the children to their rooms, my husband and I need some alone time. My lions will follow to keep them protected." They watch as all the Littles ones are led to the castle with the lions in tow. When they do disappear, Atheana climbs on top of Viserys. "I want you Vis, I need you inside of me."

"Mh, so all a man had to do is speak encouraging words and beautiful women throw themselves at them, I like it."

"Don't ruin it, shut up and let me fuck you." Atheana demands into a passionate kiss.

The kiss turns violent, almost. They fight for dominance but he knows Atheana will win everytime.

Her kisses get lower until she reaches his rock hard manhood. Smiling up at him, she pulls down his pants and swallow him hole.

"Oh God's-

"The God's aren't here, it's just me."

Her mouth is so warm as she suctions him. She uses her hands to message his balls and he groans. Her eyes watch him wring about in pleasure. It makes her wet. Touching and playing with her own bud isn't enough for her.

"Atheana, I need to feel your tight cunt, now."

Her tongue circles the head as pumps his length and swallow his precum.

"You taste so good my King."

"Let me return the favor, my Queen."

She smirks as she squats in front of his face.

"Of course, stick you tongue out."

His hot tongue runs across her slit and she cries for more. Grabbing his head, she grinds her clit against his tongue faster to her pace and the friction is making her lose her balance.

"Vis, fuck. Keep that tongue out."

His tongue is hitting all the spots. It finds her special spot and she is shaking. Goosebumps wrapped all around her body as Viserys laps up all her spilt juices. They share a kiss and she sucks her juices from his lips.

Atheana stands up and smiles down to Viserys.

"Where are you going."

"Shush."

Her dress falls to the grass.  She climbs on top of him and sits on his cock.

Viserys cries at how tight she still is. Her pussy must be made with witchcraft with the way it chokes him.