Jēnqa.

"Tell me sister, do you think Rhaenyra will be happy with us being married."

"I could ask her, if I explained to her the gravity of our current situation."

"Yes, once you tell her we can move on from there.

Atheana heard how Viserys basically shooed her away from the council meeting. The simple fact that she thought of a way to show strength shows growth.

"I heard that you kicked her out of the council meeting. I also heard that she was quick on her toes with a semi solution for your Crab Feeder problem."

"I did no such thing; all I did was tell her to find a new guard. Besides, she shouldn't mix herself into what we talk about."

"Do you realize that what you did has sent you back with her. Think about this; when she made the suggestion to send dragons to show strength, she was showing growth and maturity. Now she will never open up like that again and she could one day save your life or stop this or the next war." Atheana tells Viserys, who nods in understanding.

"I see what you are saying. I should have let her say what she had to say because she could just stop this war with the many dragons around here. But she is a child who has no place in this war, and I would like to keep it that way."

"She is a child, your child.  A Targaryen who has fire in her blood, she has to make a path for herself and at some point, you have to let her. Now I know you see her as a baby, but that baby is growing into a beautiful woman."

"Alright, what would you have me do. Send her to war and die. I cannot do that; she is my only child and the only thing I can do is protect her, Atheana." Viserys said trying to keep his cool. "Speaking of child, Corlys and Rhaenys want me to wed their daughter. 

"She isn't even developed yet; I will not lie to you love but they have a better chance to get you to agree to go to war with the Stepstones than this."

"They want me to meet with her soon, I feel horrible about this."

"Why do feel that way, my love."

"I feel like I am seeing another woman behind your back, and I feel as if I am betraying Rhaenyra."

"No such thing, you are entertaining the delusions of our cousin and her husband who still thinks his wife should sit on the Iron Throne."

"Well, whatever it may be. I have a child to talk to."

"I have to watch this."

"Oh, so my sorrow is your gain."

"Yes, love. Now let us go."

Viserys goes off with Leana and walks around the garden. Leaving Atheana with Rhaenyra and Rhaenys. She takes a seat as the other woman keep quiet. She looks to her niece to see her looking out towards her father.

"It bothers you, does it not." Rhaenys asks Rhaenyra."

"My father is the King; it is his duty to take another wife." Nyra says before she is interrupted by Rhaenys.

"I didn't ask for a lesson in politics. I asked whether this bothers you."

"Laena is your daughter Princess, does it bother you." Nyra counters.

"Of course, it does. But I understand the order of things, I'm not sure you do."

"If you mean to elicit some anger from me, you should know that you're failing, Princess."

"Quite the opposite, whether it is to my daughter or someone else. Your father will remarry sooner or late. His new wife will produce new heirs, and chances are better than not that one of those will be male. Once that bit comes of age and your father has passed, the men of the realm will expect him to be heir. Because that is the order of things."