Ampa.

"Goodmorning my little darlings." Atheana said to her twin toddlers. "Let us get ready for the day."

Atheana and her children take a bath together. She watches them play with their own toys as she thinks. Daemon will be home soon, and she knew that he was supposed to take their niece to the brothel. Theana wondered if it would play out like that or not and if it did would it be the same.

After Atheana and the kids get dressed, they head outside for breaking their fast. She sees her husband sitting with Alicent, Otto and Lionel. When they see her coming everyone gets up to bow to her. 

"Mother, how was your sleep, did the babe keep you up again." Alicent said as she reached hermother.

 "It was splendid, love. I love having two children rolling around on me all night." Atheana said in a sarcastic manner.

"Mama's funny." Aegon laughs out.

"I bet I am. Come darlings I have a surprise for you both.

As they walk around the King, Atheana picks up her two lions.

"These were a gift from a dear friend of the crown to me. Do you like them, Mera."

Daemera nods as Aegon walks closer to them.

"Do you want to pet them, so they can get use to you."

Both children said yes as she sat them on the table next to their father.

"This one's names is Nala and this one is Kovu. They were a gift to me, and they will protect anyone that I love."

"Do you love me, mama." Daemera said as she looked down thinking her mother would say no.

"Of course, you both came from me and that means I love you more than the world."

"Do you love Al." 

"Yes, I love all my children. Even the ones that don't come from me.

"Yay, we love Al too."

"Good, because she is your sister and one day you will all have to take care of each other."

"Rhae too." Daemera asks.

"Yes, little sister. Rhaenyra too." Alicent says to the twins.

As her children pet the lions her husband kisses her hand.

"Did you come to bed last night, my love."

"No, I couldn't sleep. I also saw how you were hanging off and decided to just ride the celebration out."

"Viserys, I can tell that something has been deeply bothering you and when we return back to the castle, you will tell me. There will be no secrets between us and that is final."

"Yes, my love. I am sorry for my distance."

"I know, and I am sorry for my nagging and hormonal state. I just want my husband back."

"You will have him soon."

Atheana hoped that what he said was true. Lately all he could think about was Rhaenyra. He tried to please her and give her whatever she wanted just so she would go back to the girl he knew before he chose her brother and letting her mother die. Not knowing that he would never get that girl back and in her place would be something worst.

As Atheana was deep in thought, she didn't notice Rhaenyra and Ser Criston Cole pull up on their horses, with one of them covered in blood. Alicent knocks her shoulder with Atheana and when she snaps out of her trance, she looks up to see Rhaenyra walking through the people who are staring at her.