CHAPTER :- 3

The next morning, Abhi woke up and went to wake up Akshat after getting ready.

As he has to do the project submission today. He was looking nervous yesterday though he made something very innovative.

The device can be really helpful in the traffic department but yet he was not confident enough. That is a very rare thing that he never gets satisfied and somewhere it's good.

Greed is what makes a person do the work more efficiently to do something better than he did previously.

If he gets over greed and starts getting satisfaction from his work, then after that he will not be able to move forward from there. will never progress from a certain point.

His Aki is in a stage where he has to achieve a lot and make it very successful, he knows that he has the potential.

He went inside his room and saw him sleeping peacefully and sat beside him and woke him up.

Waking up Akashat is not that difficult a task. In that matter, he is just like him and he is grateful for that.

At least something is the same in them or else he would have felt unfamiliar with his brothers.

Both Arjun and Akshat are poles apart from him that hardly any quality of them matches.

Akshat hugged him and wished him Good morning and asked about his bhaiya.

Abhi - Good morning mera bacha. Ja Jake ready ho ja fata fat main breakfast banata hun.. Aur bhaiya so rahe hain!!! Unke pass jayega to disturb mat kar late aaye the woh kal raat.

Let him sleep some more time warna uthne ke baad zara bhi chain nahi hai unhe.

Akshat - but he will get angry if we don't wake him up on time!!! What if he has important work?

Abhi - Maine unke PA se baat karli hai. Don't worry about that!! Now go get ready fast.He went from there after that.

Akshat after getting ready went to Arjun's room and closed all the curtains and made it dark and then went towards his bhaiya and covered him with a blanket but his hand touched his hand and he found it warm.

He checks his forehead and realize that his bhaiya is burning up with a fever.

He hurriedly went down tensed and said bhaiyu woh bhaiya ko tez bukhar hai.

Abhi is almost done making breakfast and says tu breakfast kar main dekhta hun.

Akshat - Nahi main bhi chalta hun to which Abhi said No Aki tera college jaana important hai. Tu late ho jayega.

Akashat - Par bhaiya?

Abhi - main hoon unke saath tu chinta mat kar. Ja Jake submission karake Aaja. Project ke marks finals main add hone wale hai.. You can't afford to be late today.

He made him understand and went to check on his bhaiya.. Though he knows that it's because of exhaustion but couldn't help getting tense.

He should have stopped his bhaiya from taking this much workload.

He checks his fever and calls the doctor and started doing cold strips to reduce the temperature 🤒.

Arjun stirs in sleep feeling something wet on his head but Abhi crosses his hair and makes him sleep again.

After a while, the Doctor came and did his check-up and prescribed some medicine, and gave him an injection.

Doctor - Chinta ki koi baat nahi hai it's because of tiredness and stress. His body needs rest!! make sure he takes a break from work.