Lingerie ( Julia Hoffman )

Start from the beginning

I walked through the streets of the city until a store caught my attention. It was a lingerie store and even though I'm not usually into girls, I couldn't help but take a look. My curiosity was high and something inside me told me to go take a look.

" Hello and welcome, can I help you with something? " said a friendly clerk as I entered the store. I think she saw that I didn't really know what I came there to do or she just saw from me that I wasn't really wearing this.

" Uh... I don't know. I just came to check it out. "

" I can help you with that. We have sexy lingerie, bikinis, swimsuits, sexy clothes.... What are you intrigued in? "

I didn't know exactly. The lingerie did appeal to me.

" The lingerie seems interesting. "

" Okay, this way. Do you have an idea of what you would like? What color, much or little coverage, sheer, is it for someone special.... "

So many options, so much information and I wouldn't know what to do with it. Would I say it's for someone special.

" It is for someone, yes."

" Oeee, okay okay okay. Man or woman?"

" Excuse me?"

" Is it for a man or a woman? I'm not judging you. It's just a little thing that can influence the choice. "

" A woman... " I said in a small voice.

" Okay. Can you tell me something about her? What she might look like or what she likes. "

What does Julia like? How can I not answer that.

" Uh... She is a psychiatrist with beautiful, short, red-haired curls. She is a sweet woman and wears colored clothes quite often. What she likes, I don't know exactly. "

" Okay, I can work with that. "

She looked around among the different sets for a while and after a while gave me a few options I could go try on.

I don't really consider myself suited to these little things but everything I showed Olivia she liked. I think it was just so she could ear-buy something to me, but it was still sweet I thought.

The last set I had was a dark, almost blood red set that was made out of lace and covered almost nothing. It had something and I thought Julia was going to like it too.

This was also what I ended up buying.

" Good choice. I think your girlfriend is going to be happy with this and this is another extraty since this is your first time coming here. " she held out a pair of black panties to me and winked at me as she placed it in the shopping bag. At first, I dind't know why, but I did after I saw a remote been put in there as well.

I thanked her and then walked back to the mansion.

" Oeee, what did you buy, I know that store. " Caroline said as soon as she saw me enter and then pointed to the lingerie store bag.

I blushed and wanted to say something, until I saw Julia walking in. I tucked the bag behind my back and tried to ignore her. Caroline saw this and asked Julia about it.

" Yes, what is it?"

" Y/N is having some problems and even though she is afraid to say it, I think she needs help. "

I looked at the ground but I could feel Julia's eyes sliding over me.

" You can come this evening. "

She didn't even wait for a reply and then walked on again. I gave Caroline and killer look and she only shrugged her shoulders.