Akari left, shutting the door closed, leaving her mother shocked beyond believe. However, once she was out, she spoted Ryuji and Arkadimon. Arkadimon just took down quite a group of Digimon. 

Akari: It's Ryuji! Palmon, be ready! I'm not leating Ryuji get away again!

Palmon: Got it! (they go to Ryuji)

Akari: Ryuji!

Ryuji: Where's Yuugo? If I can kill Yuugo, I'll avenge Chitose. What happened to Chitose is all is fault!

Akari: For how long will you continue this rampage? Erika and I worked on waking Chitose up for you to stop this!

Ryuji: Chitose is awake? ... ... Hahahaha... You think you can trick me that easily? No one's ever recovered from EDEN Syndrom. Everyone knows that. But he's the first one in the history of the world? You must think I'm a fool!

Akari: ?! (he turns to her) 

Ryuji: Is that the best lie you can come up to stop me? Did Yuugo put you up to this? Have you... betrayed me? (Arkadimon comes in) I'll destroy anyone who takes my friends away, whoever they are! And that includes any friends who betrayed me!

Akari: ... I should have expected you to react like this. (raises her Digivice) Even still, there's only one to blame. And that is you, Arkadimon!

Arkadimon: GRAAAAAWRGH!!!

«Them song - X-Treme Fight»

Akari: This time, you won't escame my grasp! 

Palmon: PALMON, WARP SHINKA!!!

Palmon's body changed into a beautifull pink rose. From it, a humanoid Digimon, wearing a pink flower dress, with four leef wings, and a pink rose hat on her head apeared. She opened her eyes, like she had woken up from a long sleep.

LILIMON!!!

Lillimon rushed in, landing a big drop kick on Arkadimon's belly, pushing him back

Lillimon rushed in, landing a big drop kick on Arkadimon's belly, pushing him back. Ryuji covered his face. However, the two recovered, and took aim.

Ryuji: Dot Matrix! (Arkadimon charges power)