Chapter Two

Barry Allen aka the Flash used his speed to run back in time to save his mother from dying. But in doing so, he created another timeline.

This one.

Barry found his younger self and accidentally transferred his powers into his younger self.

Together, the two searched for Bruce Wayne. Barry explained the situation to Bruce, who was much older than the one in his original timeline, but the retired hero declined to help or contact any of the other heroes he knew.

Barry took a sleep on one of the many desks in the Batcave before he woke up. He looked around to see a cup of coffee and file of Wayne Enterprises.

Barry opened the file and read it. "Found him." he muttered before he raised his voice a bit. "Barry, wake up. Clark's being held by a mercenary group in a Siberian black site. Get up, Barry."

"The goat's on fire." Young Barry yelped as he woke up in the Batmobile.

"We're going to Russia."

In an instant, Young Barry was beside the original Barry using his super speed. "Sweet." he yawned before grabbing the coffee that was on the desk. "Mm. Coffee. Wait. How are we gonna get to Russia?"

Young Barry took a sip from the coffee before a gate opened and bats started squaking. A hole in the roof of the Batcave opened up to reveal the Batwing slowly lowering down.

The two Barry's looked on in amazement and/or shock as they walked down some steps to get a closer look at the vehicle.

"I'll help you get this Superman." Bruce spoke as he walked closer to the two Barry's and the Batwing. "Then, you're on your own."

Young Barry dropped the cup of coffee as he looked at the older man in shock. "Oh! You're... You are, you're..."

"Yeah

"Yeah. I'm Batman." Bruce nodded before Young Barry fainted and fell down on the floor. The original Barry looked at Batman with a smirk.

The three got in the Batwing before they flew out of Gotham and towards Russia.

○●○

"So, what's the plan?" Young Barry asked as they were nearing the blacksite. "We're just gonna, what, grab Superman and dip set before the block is hot?"

"I don't know." Barry shrugged.

"Hey, you should ask him." Young Barry suggested as he nodded towards Batman.

"You ask him." Barry protested.

"You should ask him."

"Yeah, I'm not gonna ask him."

"Why not? I thought Batman was supposed to be your friend."