Chapter One

Krypton.

A beautiful world full of life to all kinds imaginable. But the primary form of life were the Kryptonians. They built Krypton into a world that they ruled.

Y/N silently sat in a cave that was a while away from Kryptonopolis. He and his best, and only, friend Kara Zor-El had found it and they would go there when either of them wanted to be alone.

Y/N didn't want to go home, because he already knew his parents would hurt him again. Both verbally and physically. He wanted different things than them, and that was reason enough for their actions. At least they thought that.

So that's why he stayed in the cave. Trying to ease his mind.

Y/N walked out of the cave and looked up to the air to see a star in the air right beside the sun.

Wait.

A star beside the sun? It was daytime and he saw a star.

And the star was becoming bigger even though Y/N was standing still. The more he looked at the star, he started do realize that the star was coming closer to him.

And that it wasn't a star.

It was a small meteorite.

Y/N turned to run away, but the meteorite impacted the ground right behind him, blowing him back against the wall of the cave, knocking the teen unconscious.

The meteorite was a black-ish color with orange holes inside. Smoke came from the meteorite and went into the air.

A black-ish goo slowly crawled out of the meteorite, careful of its surroundings

It appeared to look around the area before slowly crawling towards Y/N's unconscious body.

It let out a low growl as it hovered over the teen, its shadow could be seen on the walls of the cave.

It began to crawl onto Y/N's body, bonding the two of them, before it retreated into his body

To the rest of the planet, it just appeared that Y/N was almost hit by the meteorite. But the sun knew that that wasn't the only thing that happened that day.