"You and I are meant to be Dash" she said with full on confidence.

"Who told you that??? My father Right. Then you must know that he wants us to be together just for the sake of his business profit" I replied.

"You are mine and I am yours. You left me there alone but i came back here for you. I will be here with you in this school" she informed me about her arrival.

"No way Ravel. I left that fucking school for you cause you were so troublesome and i left that city cause of my family. I know your father and my father made this strategy and i feel equally sorry for you. But i am not going to agree with this." I tried to console her and make her understand.

"No Dash, i want the same.... I want you to be my soulmate" she said with so much emotions.

"Soulmate... do you know the meaning of that??? I feel no good with you and honestly saying I can't consider you my friend as well cause you don't know your limits and above of all.... You are not my ideal. I can never love you. I am rude now cause you never understood me and now I can't stand you anymore" I said while leaving her there.

She held my hand to stop me and said while almost crying "Dash i love you even when you don't love me back.... I am okay with you flirting with others and you can do whatever you want. You can fuck them. But atlast you have to be mine"

I was raging at peak with her words. I mean how can she judge me. I wasn't going to hold back so I responded with "I fuck no one here and you know what i found the one i want to fuck for life. And i am warning you to stay away from me and from her. I love her and i am not going to let a person like you destroy us. Also don't fake this drama. I know you are your father's investment but believe me i am not. So stay the hell out of here... otherwise i will forget that i am talking with a girl."

Time skip-

The day was best and worst at the same time. I kissed wave for the first time and This Ravel idk how i am going to deal with this. But anyways i have to so fucked life has no solutions. I thought that changing school and city would change my life but i was wrong.

This whole time - Wave and I had sudden eye contacts but there was an awkward silence between us. Both of us weren't okay with what happened earlier. And honestly saying i am so confused that what should i tell her or if she's even interested in my story. I was worried that she must be thinking that i am an asshole. Just like any other playboy. But i love her and i have to confront her.

The next lecture was of physical games. So we had to head to ground. I thought that it would be the perfect time to talk with her.

In the ground-

Grace's pov:

I went to ground and i was so disturbed... so i took my sketchbook and pencil with me. I found a tree shade and sat there and started to draw my imaginations. I was thinking about the girl who came to Dash earlier. I mean i know that Dash is mysterious and i am completely fine with that. But it still bothers me so much.

I mean who was she??? And why was she here??

Judging from her words I think she was his girlfriend or maybe ex-girlfriend. She was hurt with Dash kissing me. I think that they have some history so I shouldn't be involving in them.

But once again... it made me understand that this universe is not for me and i just can't trust someone ever. But why am i so hurt with all this. Okay fine Gray.... Another mess but you gotta clean it and now stay away from everyone.

I was drawing a brain with so much confused thoughts. When i suddenly felt Dash's appearance and i looked up. He was a little tensed. We just looked into each other's eyes for a while.

And then he finally spoke up....

"I.... I am happy with today's kiss" he said while hesitating and touching his hairs.

"Yeah seems like i did my dare quite well" i said making the conversation casual.

"You are a good kisser and umm about that girl... she is my old acquaintance" he uttered with little awkwardness.

"Okay good seems like you two know each other well" I responded.

"Don't get anything wrong... i mean she is just acquaintance and ..... and i don't know what to say but just don't get my image as a playboy" he said while doubting my expressions.

"Yeah i consider you a good person and also we just had that stupid dare... so it's even" i said while showing no emotions but i was hurt inside.

"It wasn't stupid but" he just left with saying incomplete sentence.

I was just numb at the moment... maybe he doesn't love her now or I don't know but i am just not going to get into any mess. I will just maintain a healthy distance.

Hey people... i hope you will enjoy this story now and i know today's update was little boring but this character is gonna make it more interesting only. So keep voting and supporting.

Also next update on 1150 reads.

Your Arii🤎