Chapter 13

A/N: heres an update. Sorry it took so long.
Lena P.O.V
The door bell rings and Alex opens the door. My aunt Lily is standing there with my two cousins who are twins, Kyle and Bryan. I smile and embrace her, while my cousins greet Alex. "oh I cannot believe you are 16! It's seems so long ago you were running around holding that bear of yours!" My face turns red at her comment. "Where is Diana?" Lily asks me, meaning my mom. "She's in the kitchen." I answer quickly, trying to get rid of her before she embarrasses me more. Lily and my cousins go to the kitchen. "So, a bear huh?" Alex laughs. I glare and turn red again. The doorbell rings again and this time I open it. I freeze, seeing who was at the door. "Ally? Jake?"
Ally is taller and she's really pretty. Her hair is curled and she's wearing a little make up. Jake is also taller and looks more mature than he did. I come out of my frozen state and wrap my arms around Ally. She hugs backs and I realized how much I really missed her. "I missed you guys so much!" I say, loud enough for Jake to hear. "I missed you too Lena." Ally responds, letting me go. I hug Jake too and take them all up to my room, yelling for my sister, (who is 12) Sophie to get the door. She yells back ok so I continue to my room. We all sit on the floor of my room and talk. "Well, turns out that I lived a few houses down from Jake and Alex so we got to hang out still. Jake and I are dating and have been for a year. Alex never really dated anybody else. He kept saying that we would all be together again someday, I guess he was right." we talked for another hour or so before my mom called us down for the party. It's just my family and Ally, Jake, and Alex that came because I don't have many friends from school. We sit at the table, me at the end, ally on my left, Alex on my right, Jake beside Ally, Kyle beside Alex, my mom next to Kyle then my dad next to her, beside Jake is my Aunt Lily, and some more people. There's a cake in front of me saying happy sixteenth birthday, Lena! With candles on it. They all sing Happy Birthday and I make a wish. I blow out the candles and help my mom pass out slices of the cake. We all eat and laugh as a family. Everyone wishes me Happy Birthday again and start to leave. Its just Alex, Jake, Ally, and me now. "Can you guys stay the night?" I plead. They all nod and I go ask my parents. They also say yes that they can stay in the guest bedrooms. I go back and tell them where they will be staying. Jake and Ally say they will share a room and head off to thier room. "Do you want to share with me or have your own room?" I silently say in my head that he says he wants to share. "I can share with you. " he says, holding out his hand. I take his hand and we go up to my room. We get ready for bed and lay down. Alex leans his head down, kissing me. I smile into the kiss and pull him closer, deeping it. I start tugging on his shirt making him look at me, silently asking if I'm ok with this. I nod and we continue. You can guess what happens next.