A Good Fit

Colin Johnson
Lily told me to look into applying for the chef manager job at Mia's Catering and restaurant because she heard rumors that Scott Alexander was out after his current contract expires. I went to GEH where they were taking applications for both the Sullivan company and Mia's catering etc. so once I put my application was viewed I got the call to come in for an interview and show them my skills. I went to the same culinary schools Mia did. We met a few times, but she was all about getting her company up and running. I never could get an interview until now. I hope she doesn't hold me being related to Lily against me. Soon I served ten people and had one with a good allergy, so I made her a separate dish minus the ingredient she was allergic to.

Mia
The reviews were great on Colin and we offered him one of the four positions and negotiated his start date. We wanted to get everyone trained before Scott left, but not trained by him. We made them aware of what places they would be managing and what we expect of them. They could hire staff, but not away from the original Mia's. We decided to give them raises and we made sure all our original employees were paid well. I know Colin is Lily Johnson's brother and he has been looking for a chefs job for a while. He worked as a restaurant manager and never got to be a chef and now he wants to be both. We decided to hire him because he impressed our test eaters.

Lily
I am glad that Colin was hired and he will be a great addition to Mia's Catering etc. he has been known to create amazing dishes and wedding cakes for a lot of people. They didn't make the social pages but he was starting to make a splash and now he can make a bigger splash under Mia's brand. Christian is playing with his half brother and Charles is holding Charles Jr. Jessica is now married to Charles Greene and Emerson married her co worker Dahlia who gave birth to a daughter. I saw photos of her and she is beautiful. Elizabeth doesn't like Dahlia at all. But she abides her and baby Ana to assure the siblings know each other. I can't believe the changes in these two men. They broke away from Sullivan company and own there own janitorial service company. They work a lot of long hours and have a chain of these across the west coast.

Brenda
Emerson and Charles made me a grandmother and a mother in law in the same week. I definitely liked their choices of wives and tell them both that. Apple has her heart set on being the best auntie ever to all her nephews and her niece. She has spoiled them all. Now she has sister in laws as well. I am not pushing her to get married yet. I believe she will know when it's time to get married and hopefully to the right person.

Apple
I have my mind on a recent gentleman who crossed my path in New York. Jacob Cross and he has flew to Seattle to be with me during the births of my niece and nephew. Anastasia was there as well. Kate is doing the work while all three women are in the hospital. Christian had GEH hire and send twenty employees to make sure the company is running smoothly. At this point we are seeing that Anastasia and Kate own most of the stock in the company. We might hang onto our ten percent since it keeps growing by leaps and bounds. Four brilliant women did that. Mom and I gave them the freedom to build it up to wherever they could get it to. The expansions are growing fast and the twenty new people were needed.

Christian
I get a thank you from Kate and my brother. He said he is taking Kate on a second honeymoon so she can rest. Anastasia will be back in two months and the childcare center is ready for the four babies. They can come to GEH as well. Security has been updated and extra people have been hired. I have gotten a vasectomy. Four babies at once made that decision for us. Ray and Carla have been forgiven after we got documents from different sources.

Anastasia
I am so glad that Mia is going to end Scott's contract after reading what he tried to get me to sign at a very vulnerable moment. I refused to sign it without reading everything that was in the contract. Mia showed it to me and I was very angry,  and didn't say anything to Scott about seeing the contract. Mia decided to not sign a new contract with him after the six months of the current contract was. She hired Colin Johnson and three ladies thanks to GEH. Christian had his HR take applications and do interviews and bring in test eaters for dinners.

Scott
I haven't heard anything about the new contract yet and Anastasia has had it for a while. No one is saying much at all. I am being kept very busy with various jobs that Mia had me take over. She is seeing some guy from New York. So her time is at a minimum. Adam Cross is his name and he definitely has money if he is wearing those kind of suits and he has a driver and body guard. I tried to get to know him, but he was busy on his phone half the time. The other half he was just trying to hug Mia. I can't believe that he is here. I watch as I thought I saw him in a photo with Apple Greene in New York. Then in walks Apple Greens and Jacob Cross. They are identical twins. I am dumbfounded by this and forget to ask Mia about the new contract. I think Mia is trying to distract me from asking about the contracts.