A Beautiful Bride

Kate
I am wearing the bridesmaid dress that Anastasia chose and it is simple lace overlay on a floral garden print silk dress. It's gorgeous. Mia has a similar dress but the lace is a little different and the dress is different flowers. The buttoners match the color scheme and the cummerbund material on the best man and groomsman match our dress patterns. So do the handkerchiefs and ties. Apparently Anastasia created the designs and had the dresses made to fit us. Jason gives her away at the altar. Christian is very happy and Elliott is his best man and Mia is her maid of honor. The wedding went pretty quickly and so did the reception. Elliott and I are having over three hundred guests at our wedding and reception. Mia has been pulled in every different direction. She has made plans to delegate at my wedding. She has now moved into a building to start her business full time. We have ordered everything already. Anastasia has invested in her catering business and right now it is building its customer base and after my wedding and this one she should be able to hire more people to help out.

Anastasia
The ceremony was short and sweet and we had a great reception, but we want to cut the cake, throw the bouquet, and dance and then eat and listen to the speeches. Christian and I can't wait until we are alone and on our honeymoon. Things are ready for us to leave for the jet to take us on our journey. I can't wait to be alone with Christian and he is ready to be alone as well.

Christian
I finally am in the air with my wife. I can't believe my luck with Anastasia and the first time I saw her walking Tweety on the leash. My iPod never was replaced. I did save Anastasia and Tweety from Brutus. He got a good home after Doris went to jail. He is working with children now. Tweety and Sylvester are staying with my parents and Gail and Jason are going on vacation while we are on honeymoon with six security  personnel. Two women and four men. Elliott decided he would hired a spiritualist to go through the haunted home while we are gone. He hasn't told me why he's bringing one in, but I am not sure I want to know. Kate said he came home white as a ghost and couldn't sleep. It took a few days to get him to go back to the site.

Elliott
How do I tell anyone what I saw and who would believe me? Kate asked me and I told her that I saw the deaths of the Steele's right in front of me, but I never knew how they died, just that they were dead. The sounds were horrible and they were tortured. I left before I saw anything else. I had someone look into how they really died,  because that was no car wreck before my eyes. My men saw it as well. We looked at the prior owners and saw that it was signed over to Elena Lincoln from the Steele's on the day they were last seen.

Carrick
Elliott came and spoke to me about the house that Christian bought and showed me something. The title was signed over to Elena Lincoln on the very last day the Steele's disappeared and it was in their names for a short while. Elliott said he saw them killed after being tortured in the house. They of course were ghosts. I don't know what to make of all he told me or the documents he showed me. We are sure Doris Smith and Elena Lincoln was behind their deaths. They were convicted of the deaths.

Grace
I am looking at the documents and then Elliott hands us an usb drive and we pop it into the laptop and actually watch what looks like ghosts being tortured and then killed. They look like Ray and Carla Steele. The people torturing and killing are hidden under disguises. No wonder Elliott was scared after seeing that who wouldn't be. I decide to leave them to their own devices and start supper. I am thinking about making steak and potatoes for dinner and I get up and quietly get the steaks ready and the potatoes. I heard that place was haunted and I was surprised when Christian bought it.

Elliott
I had someone from a paranormal investigations go check out the house and the property. Thing's don't add up and I need to find out about all the hidden areas and paths and the stairs that seem to go nowhere, well I haven't been able to investigate them completely. Kate wants to come check it out and I am going to let her. I might stand behind her for protection.

Kate
I decided to go check these ghosts out. I looked into the deaths of the Steele's. Anastasia never saw their bodies, Elena insisted on them not showing her the bodies according to sources. So I go prepared for anything and everything was what I saw. Papers were flying around the house when I arrived. I went inside with Elliott and several paranormal investigators following us. We found out where the stairs went to and then we found the way into the rooms in the top of the house. The ghosts were quiet today. I found where all the pathways came out and boats were waiting on us. Apparently a trigger was set off when someone walked into the house, an employee found it and disarmed it. We found that someone had set up clips of ghosts like images of the Steele's. Then we found a few other things as well. A place where some people were living and had been for a while. It was recently uncovered by the people clearing the bushes and trees from the edge of the properties. I am watching and I see it, the photo album and it is of Anastasia and up to date, including her recent wedding.

Elliott
I can't believe what I am seeing here. This home is so well hidden no one would ever know it was back here. Someone has been living here for sometime and they have running water, electricity and satellite along with internet. I see cctv connections and watch as four people walk through the house and reset the triggers for the ghosts. There might be ghosts, but these people aren't ghosts. We wait for the Steele's to join us in the house they have been living in. We need to get answers from them. Anastasia will want answers as well.