I walked out of my closet with the dress in my hand then walked into the bathroom. I closed and locked the door behind me then messaged Luca.

Me: I'm hopping In the shower, Maddie is asleep can you listen out for her?

I sat my phone down and waited patiently for Luca to message me and when he did, he replied back with yeah.

I turned phone off and turned on the shower then stripped out of my clothes and stepped into the shower. I stepped under the water and decided to take a warm shower today.

I turned the knob to the right and the water warmed up immediately. I stood under the shower head and then did my shower routine.

Once I was finished washing the body wash off my body, I turned off the shower then stepped out and grabbed a towel from the rack.

I wrapped it around my body then wrapped another towel around my head. I unwrapped my body then dried off and slip on the dress I picked out which Nick bought.

I dried my hair with the towel before letting it air dry, and then I applied mascara on my eyelashes

I dried my hair with the towel before letting it air dry, and then I applied mascara on my eyelashes. I brushed my teeth then cleaned up my dirty laundry and then walked out to see Maddie still asleep.

I grabbed a bottle of whiskey from my desk area and walked out on to my balcony and sat down in one of the chairs.

I checked on Maddie then pulled my phone out and texted Donna.

Me: Are you guys coming by today to see Maddie?

I waited patiently for her to respond back, and I took a sip of whiskey then clicked the button on the side of my phone then sat it on the table beside me.

I leaned my head back and rested my eyes for a little bit but they opened when my phone went off making me grab it and see Donna responded back.

Donna: we're actually on the way there now:)

I smiled then sat the bottle of whiskey on the table and walked into my room. I walked over to Maddie's bag and grabbed her an outfit for the day.

I walked over to her with the outfit in my hands and then sat the outfit at the end of the bed. I shook Maddie gently causing her to wake up and smile when she saw me.

"Hi, sweet pea." I said making her stretch and then she sat up. "I have a surprise for you, wanna know what it is?" I asked.

"Yes!" She said excitedly which made me smile at her adorable smile.

"Harvey and them are coming, so we gotta get you dressed." I said making her clap and jump up and down causing me to chuckle.

I changed her out of her sleepwear and changed her into the outfit I picked out which was adorable.

I smiled at her outfit and she stood up causing me to flatten out her dress

I smiled at her outfit and she stood up causing me to flatten out her dress. I stood up and flattened out my dress as well then grabbed her hair brush and did her hair in a little pony tail with a bow.

I took a picture of Maddie and I and sent it to Nick. I picked up Maddie then walked out of my room with her in my arms. I walked down the stairs and then walked into the dining room.

Eyes all turned on Maddie and I as we walked into the dining room. "You two look beautiful today." Lorenzo said smiling which caused me to smile.

I sat Maddie down in between Giovanni and Domenico in the high chair dad got for Maddie. I then sat down in between Luca and Domenico, myself.

Chefs walked in carrying plates in their hands and then sat them down in front of us. After, they place the plates down they walked out of the dining area.

We picked up our silverware's and started eating breakfast. I sent Maddie glances as we ate to make sure she doesn't choke on her food.

I finished half of my food until I started feeling full. I looked down at Maddie to see her done eating and she looked at me and giggled then hid behind Giovanni.

I chuckled then looked at dad who was smiling down at her. Luca finished eating and stood up then grabbed Maddie and walked out making me confused.

"There's another race Next Friday and we're going to need you and Lorenzo to race." Dad spoke up making me turn my head towards him and nod.

"Next Friday, got it. Is that all because Harvey and them are coming to see Maddie." I said causing him to nod then I stood up from my seat then, walked out of the dining area and was about to walk up the stairs until the door bell rang causing me to stop in my tracks.

I walked to the door and grabbed the knob and twisted it and pulled open the door to reveal Harvey and them. "Blossom." Rachel was the first one to greet me which caused a smile to form on my lips.

"Hi, Rachel." I said making her squeeze me a little bit making me chuckle.

She pulled away and Harvey was the next one to hug me. "I've missed you, Blossom." Harvey said causing me to tighten my grip around him a little bit.

"I missed you too, Harvey." I said and pulled away then Mike hugged me.

Donna hugged me after Mike did and I looked for Jessica but didn't see her. "Where's Jessica and Louis?" I asked.

"One senior partner has to be in the firm and Louis is working on a big case so, that's why he couldn't make it." Harvey said making me nod my head.

I closed the door and then walked up the stairs with them following behind me. We reached my room and we all walked inside and once Maddie seen Donna she took off running to her.

Donna picked her up and Maddie wrapped her arms around Donna. "Hi, pumpkin." Donna said making Maddie smile.

Maddie laid her head on Donna's shoulder and then closed her eyes.

I felt my phone vibrate making me pull look at the screen to see Nick's name.

Nick: You both look beautiful, a new wallpaper:) <3