Only to be stopped when Tripp walked over and went to Serena. Tripp eventually left with Serena and Nate looked over and saw Mia.

Sighing he motioned Mia over to sit with him. Mia sighed before doing as he asked. "So, mind telling me what happened" Mia asked. "Nothing happened" Nate said.

"You almost kissed Serena, Nate, a girl you have been in love with forever" Mia said. Nate looked at her and saw she was hurt.

He hated himself for hurting her it's something he never wanted to do. "I'm sorry" Nate said and Mia looked down before looking at him.

"You still love her don't you" Mia asked and Nate looked at her. "I'm not sure if I ever stopped" Nate said and Mia nodded looking down. "But I love you too" Nate said and Mia looked at him.

"I just don't know what to do" Nate said and took a sip of his drink.

"Let me make it easy for you Nate we're done so go pick Serena cause if you really loved me there wouldn't be a choice" Mia said. "Mia" Nate said.

"No don't just don't, okay don't make this harder than it already is" Mia said. "I never meant to hurt you" Nate said. "I know" Mia said and Nate looked at her.

"We're still friends right" Nate asked. "Oh, please I'm a Bass you can't get rid of me that easily" Mia said and Nate smiled slightly at her.

"Guess I should go but before I do" Mia said and took off her necklace that Nate got her for Christmas and has been wearing ever since.

"I'm not sure I can wear this anymore at least not for a while keep ahold of it for me" Mia said and gave Nate the necklace. "Mia" Nate said.

"Goodbye Nate I'll see you around" Mia said and left quickly not allowing him to see her cry.

"Spotted Princess Bass breaking things off with Nate Archibald leaving her with a broken heart whose team are you on team Mia or team Nate" Gossip Girl's post said.

>>>

After not being able to find Chuck, Mia went to the penthouse and walked in seeing Rufus. "Mia" Rufus said once he saw her.

"I didn't know where else to go I couldn't find Chuck I just I don't want to be alone" Mia said trying not to fall apart. But failed as Rufus saw her tears. "Mia what happened" Rufus asked.

"Nate, Nate and I we, we broke up" Mia said stuttering and fell to her knees.

Rufus quickly went to her and pulled her in his arms allowing Mia to cry in his arms. "Hey, it's okay I got you it's okay" Rufus said.

"It hurts dad it really hurts" Mia said crying while Rufus was shocked hearing her call him dad for the first time smiling slightly to himself.

"I got you okay I got you let it out" Rufus said and Mia just continued to cry while he comforted her.

Lily walked in after hearing someone but stopped in her tracks once she saw Mia crying in Rufus's arms.

"Where's my brother can someone please call my brother I need him please" Mia said through tears. Lily quickly called Chuck and left the room. 

After some time, once Lily filled Chuck in, he rushed to the penthouse as fast as he could not caring if he was speeding or not. Once he heard that Mia needed him that's all it took.

Once Chuck made it inside, he saw Mia inside and rushed to her. Rufus pulled away from Mia so Chuck could take over.

Chuck nodded at Rufus thanking him before pulling Mia in his arms. 

"Hey sorry I'm late" Chuck said. "It's okay you're here now" Mia said. "What happened Mia" Chuck asked. "Nate and I broke up" Mia said. "What I'll kill him" Chuck said.

"No, no don't please, don't please just stay with me please don't leave me" Mia said.

"I won't I promise" Chuck said. "It hurts Chuck so bad" Mia said. "I know" Chuck said.

>>>

After Chuck got Mia home and was sure she was asleep he rushed over to Nate's. Once Nate answered the door, he saw Chuck.

"Chuck what are you" Nate started to ask but was interrupted by Chuck punching him.

"That's for Mia" Chuck said and Nate looked at him.

"I trusted you; I trusted you with my baby sister the one person I love the most in the world and you broke her heart" Chuck said and Nate stayed quiet. "Chuck I" Nate said. "Save it" Chuck said and left.

Lex here don't forget to feel free to comment and ask questions.

I hated writing their breakup 😭😭😭

Loving youOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara