Chapter 3

Of course, it wouldn't be Y/N if she didn't cheat Death once again, just like she cheated on all of her ex-boyfriends. 🤪

Y/N grabbed onto a corpse of a dead roach, but because she was so tiny and small and cute and petite and tiny like a wild strawberry, she was able to ride the roach corpse all the way back to the surface of the lake. She looked down and longingly gazed at the Australian barbie mermaid who cried after the sudden rejection. 

It was later brought to Y/N attention that "cunt" was apparently slang for friend in australian but nobody gives a shit, Australians don't exist anyway.

As she reached the surface, large amount of blood spilled from her mouth, almost a full teaspoon of blood. It seems that she has fractured one of her front teeth. At that sudden realization, Y/N fainted. 

She woke up soon on the beach, kinda like that one scene in Little Mermaid and Y/N was prince Erik. She was covered with the pink and black flag she saw earlier and Levi Ackerman from Attack on Titan was sitting next to her. He put his delicate fingers on Y/Ns even more delicate face and traced her jawline with his fingers before standing up to leave. 

"Wait!", called Y/N desperately "What does this flag mean?!?!" 
"It's the Queer Anarchism flag!" Levi declared and rode with Erwin into the sunset. 
"Oh my god..." Y/N had to stop herself from saying a hateful slur.