Chapter 2

"Y/N... I have to tell you, nacizm isn't socially acceptable anymore..."
"But I'm not a narcissist????"
"But you are a neo-nazi"
"Oh. Yeah, that I am, hehe", Y/N said cutely and blinked her big eyelashes seductively at her.. sister.
"Ew wtf, I have a sugar daddy, you whore" Anja said and slapped Y/N across the face. 

Pearly tears started rolling down Y/N rosy cheeks while she tried to stop her boogers from escaping her petite nostrils who's diameter was impossible to measure due to how tiny and small and petite and cute they were. Y/N ran out of her rented mansion and set it on fire, as she was running she tripped and fell into a big lake, her blue orbs faltered before closing for good, or so she thought. 

She revealed her gorgeous orbs to the world a few hours later and her gaze was firstly introduced to a waving pink and black flag. She sat up and realized she was underwater. 

"Oi cunt!🥰🥰" Australian barbie mermaid said with a large smile plastered on her lips. 
"What did you just call me?!?!?" Y/N screamed angrily and stood up, or at least miserably attempted to. 🙄She was fuming at the mouth, probably due to the fact her lungs were unable to filter salt water efficiently and were slowly filling and suffocating her. 

Nature is the cruelest to the prettiest girls.