Update

Hello readers! I'm sorry to disappoint you with this update rather than a new chapter, but I just wanted to let you all know that I am still alive and this story is not discontinued🤠

I want to start off by apologizing, I know it has been a crazy long time since I've updated this story and my other one piece x reader story, "Stars Align". I do read the comments and I am so grateful that so many people are enjoying my work and highly anticipate a continuation, honestly I don't think anyone wants a continuation of this story more than I do haha. I have like a whole page of notes for this story and future plot-lines.

Anyway, I wanted to just give you guys an explanation as to why I've been away for so long. In the past 2 years I've undergone many surgeries and health issues and I've also taken on many new responsibilities in the past year. Until recently I had been juggling 3 jobs, one of which is my own art business, so i tend to spend a lot of my "free-time" just working instead of using it for leisure. I haven't been very well both physically and mentally, and updating my stories has honestly been the furthest thing from my mind. I definitely do feel bad for just leaving you all hanging, so for that I apologize.

But don't lose hope for the continuation of this story, because I definitely want to continue writing it, but I hope you all can understand that I am not as free to write as I used to be.

Thank you everyone for the support thus far! (and for the indirect feedback through the comments, I  do realize that the Ace interactions are sparse haha, but he will be coming back into the limelight soon! I promise there's a reason he's not really present a lot despite it being an Ace x reader story.)

Enjoy the rest of your day and I hope you look forward to the next chapter, whenever it may be that I finish writing it🫠