Who truly is Nadia II

Start from the beginning

'Yes, whoever the beast is, is a human but it takes years go perfect the soccerey' Gareth said, picking on his fingers before walking up to Sebastian. 'The person has to sacrifice their life to complete the soccerey which made it hard to know the face behind the beast' Arnold sighed knowing that they are to square one.

'We can find out who the beast is later but right now school has to begin' Sebastian said and the bell rang stating an emergency assemble.

The students gathered in the buffet hall and Sebastian stood in front of the room and introduced Gareth Baelfire' as the defence against dark arts prodessor. The reason he considered the course was because the witches seemed to be the weakest race in the Academy and don't stand a chance if the beast was attacking the school. Sebastian had come to understand that the beast isn't after the school but someone in the school and he narrowed it down to the hybrids, the question was who has the intent to kill the hybrids.

The day was fast spent and soon, it was lunch, Horgwarts had left that morning after the Beast incidence so the School Kings table had lesser number of chairs. The Buffet hall was bustling with noise and laugh as usual but Sean was looking for someone in the crowd and as minute went by he felt a pang of worry in his chest. He soon felt a surge of relieve when the certain someone noiselessly slide into the seat beside him, noone noticed his presence until Sean mentioned it.

'I haven't seen you all day' Sean said, silencing everyone on their table.

'I had to go home yesterday and I just returned' Kyle said, avoiding his gaze.

'Bookworm, let him be, he might have been busy' Raymond said and Kyle was secretly grateful for the savem. He still felt Sean intensive glare at him but he was glad Sean didn't question him, he wasn't ready to let his new friends about his secret. His thought was distracted when he felt a piece of clothes near his face. When he turned to his side, it was Sean drying his sweat with a handkerchief.

'You are sweating, stop worrying too much I won't ask' Sean said softly and Kyle felt his mind that have been rampaging relax. He kept staring at Sean who was focused on drying his forehead.

"Is it possibly to cave for more attention and care or possibly affection from someone?" Kyle thought as his weak increase beat. He was finally distracted by the screeching of a chair, 'I'll be leaving lunch early' Cian said and stood from his chair. Asher grabbed Cian's hand, 'Why?'

'I have something to do' Cian replied and smiled at him but his smile was whipped off by his annoying brother.

'That's it? your excuse?' Cian sighed before answering.

'I'm going to look for Nadia, I haven't seen her all day, happy?' Cian said and Clint nodded before going back to his conversation with Raymond.

'Don't go' Asher said knowing he sounding clingy, he didn't care, he tightened his grip on Cian's wrist but not enough to hurt him.

Cian bent to Asher's head level and placed his hand on Asher's cheek, 'Don't get anxious, I'm not going to disappear' Cian said as his eyes wandered taller boy's face and stopped on his lips. "Has his lips always looked kissable" Cian thought and mentally slapped himself. What he didn't know was that Asher was also staring at his lips. He gulped to gain self control but Cian seemed irrestible for him.

'You're confusing everyone, is it Sean or Asher' Raymond asked noticing their closeness.

Cian stood up straight and Asher left his wrist, he felt the warmness around his leave and somehow his heart ached. 'Get your head back to reality' he said and left the Buffet ha.

He found Nadia lying on her back close to the shore in her uniform, the weather was slightly cold since there they were approaching winter. He silently sat beside her, 'I didn't see you during class' Cian said and Nadia eyes which were shot opened. She turned and saw him beside her, once again he felt the hunger for freedom.

'I was too tried to listen the professors boring talking' she replied in half truth, the triedness where were noticeable in her voice.

'Don't tell me it's because of your night with Raymond but seriously how did you fall for a playboy' Nadia weakly chuckled at his words.

'I don't know, even though I go rejected, I don't regret the night, it was so...'

'Don't tell me' Cian interrupted. 'By the way, I saw it coming, your rejection, I mean'. Nadia actually felt grateful to Raymond for spending time with her before she leaves.

Cian spent the remaining lunch break with Nadia, telling her all she had missed, the new Defense against Dark Arts professor preferred to be called Gar, he left promising to lend her his notes.

"If only he knew, be wouldn't have come close to me" Nadia thought and a tear left her eyes as he watched his silloutte disappear in a distance. 'They aren't worth the death and I'm not worth the suffering, mom' she muttered weakly.

A month went by quickly and it was end of semester, it was a tradition in Werewiva to host a ball at the beginning and end of the semester. The student felt the urge to party away the exam stress that was specifically gotten from Defense against the Dark Arts. The one month came to an end but it felt like a thousand years to Cian. By the end of the semester, professor Gareth or Gar which he preferred to be called became the top on his list of worst professors.

Gar was popular among the witch race even other races, girls hitted on him until he revealed in was only interested in guys, even at that he was still everyone favorite expect Cian. At first Cian disliked him because he was strict with him in class but he disliked him more when he noticed he was always Asher. He felt like he was sharing his best friend with Gar and Fergus. The only time he spends with Asher without interruption was when they cuddle on his bed at night which doesn't happen every night.

The Buffet hall had been turned into a party house and was bustling with loud music. As usual the School Kings never fail to be an eye feast for everyone. Asher and Sean where rocking it in their all black outfit, Cian went with a white tuxeudo, Raymond yellow tuxeudo, radiating in the crowd and metaphorically describing him, Radiant and Bright. As colourful as ever, Clint wore a sky blue tuxeudo matching with his sky blue eyes.

Just when Cian planned to spend his time with Asher at the party Gar showed up next to Asher the same way he had been doing for the past one month. 'Doesn't he have something better to do?' Cian muttered before hopelessly leaving them. Asher reached out to him but was stopped by Gar.

Cian decide to find Nadia since he felt like he was the only one enjoying his party expect from Karin and Astra who decided to stay in the dorms due to Astra's social anxiety. This was one of the times he miss Jade and Dan. Nadia was sitting on a rock close to the sea, so close that her toes could touch the surface of the frozen sea. Cian mentally questioned if the rock was natural or magical, the answers would be the latter since the land surrounding the rock was covered in snow.

He magically melted the frozen sea and Nadia felt the chilled water pass through her toes. She turned and smile at the sight of Cian who joined her in soaking her feet in the chilled water, thankfully the weather didn't affect them, it was understandable for him but not Nadia but he brushed it off.

He listened to her talk about her childhood which didn't seem like a pleasant one. Nadia started feeling a slight headache that later became head splitting.

'Beware of them especially Jessica' she said out of nowhere warning a questionable look from Cian. She felt her hand turn into a bear paw, sh quickly hid it with her dress and use the other hand to bring out a dagger.

'Take it and Kill me, you don't deserve this' she said placing the knife in Cian's hands. 'I won't blame you, I deserve it' she said and Cian thought she was going through depression. Nadia pressed her temples as the headache became unbearable, her other hand turned too. Horror was written on his face.

'Kill me, please, I don't want to kill you' Nadia pleaded. As innocent as ever, Cian threw the dagger into the sea and froze itm

'I can't be killed that easily, try me' Cian said and a tear escaped Nadia's eyes, even though she was going through hell of a pain, she was grateful to Cian for being a true friend, a geniue friend that she wants she keep by her side.

"Mammi please, I can't do this to him" she said in her head then she fully turned to a beast, that have been trying to kill the twins but with one head which was her last life.