Hellhound Masters I

'I think that's the girl Headmaster Sebastian wants' Raymond said to Sean,  they were in the empty room where Kyle laid still sleeping.

'He called her Astra' Sean said in agreement.

'She's the reason we are here, now we've found her we got to bring her with us' Raymond said

'Let's take her right now and go home, it's been a long day and this humans keep getting on my nerves'

'We can't take her against her will, we don't know what she is or what she can do neither why headmaster Sebastian wanted her' Raymond tried to reason with Sean

'Do whatever you want, my worries are on Kyle, he isn't waking up' Sean said, turning to Kyle, removing some strands of hair from his face.

'Stop being paranoid, he just sleeping beside it's night, I'm going to check on Karin and Astra' Raymond said, leaving the room and heading to the hospital cafeteria.

The hospital cafeteria was almost empty since it was pass dinner. Raymond saw Karin and Astra sitting in a secluded spot but they still got stares from the other patients in the cafeteria. He walked up to them and sat beside Karin, he nudge Karin's elbow, but she shook her head negatively. The girl in front of them, Astra had her head bowed focused on her food which was crappy.

Astra had hardly taken two spoons from her food but she bowed her head to avoid eye contact with Karin but then she felt another eye on her. She couldn't take in anymore so she looked up only to meet Raymond's eyes curiously staring at her.

'Hi' Raymond said, Astra stared at him without saying a word back

'I'm Karin, this is Raymond' Karin introduced and Astra said a shy hi.

'I hope we aren't frightening you? we can be your friends' Raymond said and Astra stared at him, the word "friends" sounded strange to her ears but she slowly nodded

'Do you know your age?' Karin said

'No, but the doctors said I have the bones of an eighteen years old' she answered softly

'So that means you don't have a birthday?' Karin inquired and Astra nodded

'How about we make tomorrow your birthday, we can celebrate it with you and you are beautiful too' Karin said, stretching her hand and tucking Astra's hair behind her ear making Astra smile a little and blushed.

'Yeah and we can leave this crappy place and you would have a nice meal, if you want, you could come with us' Raymond added and gained a smack on his back from Karin.

'Don't tell her, that big mouth of yours, tomorrow is a surprise' Karin said to Raymond, they turned to Astra who was giggling at them.

'uhm, are you tired? do you want to go to bed? you don't have to force yourself if you don't want to eat it "Karen said in one go and Astra nodded.

"you are so caring "Raymond whispered into Karin's ear, earning him a kick on his shin.

'Astra, I would take you back to your room' Karin said glaring at Raymond before turning to see Astra frigiditing, Karin took Astra's hand in hers and gave a gentle squeeze

'He is never coming back' Astra looked up at her, like Karin knew what was going on in her mind, she stopped frigiditing and they made their way back to Astra's room with Raymond trailing behind.

'Would you stay with me until I fall asleep?' Astra said still holding unto Karin's hand like her life depends on it even though she was tucked into her bed. Karin squeezed her hand and sat beside her on the bed.

Soon Astra was fast asleep, she subconsciously squeezed Karin's hand to make sure she was still there and Karin never fails to squeeze back. As a witch, Karin needed to sleep, after several sleepy nods, she fell sideways, laying beside Astra.