Arch nemesis I

The school parking lot was bustling with students, the girls were swooning and some taking pictures while the boys envies them and suddenly another set of cars drove into the parking lot taking the crowd's attention from the School Kings to the newly arrived car. The cars parked opposite to the School Kings' cars, the cars opened revealing the owners, Shannon and Nadia stepped out of the red car. Shannon still had her usual looks, long blonde hair and dark shade of red lips while Nadia had her black negro hair braided with a synthetic red hair which swept down her waist, her brown skin matching with her black tinted lips. Nadia would be classified under the sexy type of girls and Shannon is like the ice cold queen. Jessica, bubbling as ever stepped out of her car and walked towards Shannon and Nadia with her brown hair ties to a pony tail swept down her neck and her pink lips curved in a smile revealing her well arrange set of teeth.

Tyler and Trevor out from their respective black cars, Tyler's olive skin glowed under the morning sun coupled with his almost messy black hair, he ran his fingers through his hair making it more messy and his face plastered with a flirty smile. Trevor's long blonde hair bounced on his shoulder as he steps out of his car, his stainless white skin which shone under the sun as he lifts his left arm and pressed the button on his car key to lock his car, an annoying smirk that never leaves his face was plastered on his lips close to his squared jaw.

'Who are they?' Cian asked leaning closer to Raymond who stood closest to him.

'I don't know the rest but the blonde jerk never thought I'd see him again' Raymond said with an unfamiliar smirk appearing on his face, could it be anger?

'Who is he?' Cian asked

'Trevor' Raymond responded as if there was a bitter taste on his tongue.

'What is that jerk doing in the central' Clint said in an annoying tone as Trevor walked towards them.

'Hey guys, long time no see, what's up with the frown, am I really not welcomed?' Trevor asked puting his hand into his pocket

'You obviously know you aren't' Clint said as his frown deepens.

'Cian is actually back in flesh and blood I thought the loser died, I'm sure Asher is definitely happy' Trevor teased

'Trevor, shut it or I'll help you with it' Sean warned and Trevor raised his hands as if surrender,

'We'll meet again, Cian, I'm sure very soon' Trevor said and gave an annoying smile and left the parking lot, Jessica and Nadia followed after him. Tyler stood near his car staring at the School Kings, specifically Cian.

'Come on, let's go' Shannon said bumping his fore arm with her shoulder, she was shorter than Tyler reaching him on his fore arm if their heights was measured, Tyler gave one of his flirting smile and turned to leave with Shannon. Cian didn't notice the smile directed to him, instead Asher noticed it making his blood boil in anger.

The day was busy for Cian, rushing from one class to another, he would have lost his way if Karin hadn't offer to help him locate the how classes. Not once did he cross paths with his brother or his friends maybe because they were in different years.

'Your schedule says you have History 101 as your last class for the day, How are you coping?' Karin inquired from Cian.

'Not bad, different from highschool where I was a nobody and suddenly I'm a star, I'll survive' Cian said, his last words were directed to himself. His eyes met the girls who were giggling and pushing on of their friends towards his direction.

'Hi' the girl shyly said to him

'Hi' Cian responded indifferently and increased the rhythm of his footsteps making Karin jog to catch up.

'What was that?' Karin asked chuckling

'What does it look like? I'm not interested' Cian said

'You don't like girl?' Karin asked

'I do like girls but not her' Cian replied with irritation remembering the girl's face.

'Well, this is your class, I'm off to mine, make sure you stay for dinner' Karin said walking backwards before turning back and ran off.

Cian turned to the class, it was big filled with desk and chairs, unlike his highschool the chairs were comfy chairs. Cian walked into the class and his eyes immediately landed on the bubbling girl that came out of the white car that morning, he filled into an empty seat, not long after someone filled the seat beside him, it was the bubbling girl.

'Hi, I'm Jessica' the girl said and Cian didn't bother to reply, she bent her head side ways to see Cian's face, 'You must be Cian the...'

'Legendary lost twin brother, yes, I am' Cian completed her words in a stern tone.

'I'm sorry if I made you angry, I'm just new here and I'm just trying to friends,

'I'm sorry if I sounded harsh' Cian apologized and Jessica was back to being bubbling. Someone step into the class and murmuring started, Cian looked up to see the person who was now shoving hovering above him behaving as if he didn't notice Jessica's presence.

Cian felt strangely annoyed when he's around Trevor especially seeing his annoying smirk, Cian sternly glared at Trevor,

'Brave, no longer in need of your precious Asher' Trevor said and went to sit on an empty seat at a corner.

Soon other students entered including Tyler, Shannon and Nadia. Tyler sat behind Cian, Cian felt a pair of eyes burning his back, he fought the urge to turn around, but when he finally decided to look behind him, a woman dressed a black grown which was styled like a 1900s outfit, wearing a pair of glasses that had a beaded rope hanging on each side of the frame and hair styled in french braid.

'Quiet!' she ordered and all the attention was on her, 'I'm Miss. Kipilips, I will be your history teacher for the years you would spend here' she introduced. Miss. Kipilips had a strict face that doesn't smile, she looked like she was around fifty years old.

She started her teaching, introducing supernaturals and how they were united,  'Witches, Vampires and Werewolf once lived separately, having boundaries that shouldn't be crossed until evolution, being a supernatural was no longer genetically, well for some it was still genetically and some not, take for an instance, a witch and werewolf mates, there's a possibility of them giving birth to a vampire. This became a problem between the supernatural division so they came together to discuss and came up with the decision to put their differences aside and train their children, the best methods was creating schools and that's where we are here and everyone is allowed to go to school putting their differences aside. The schooling age starts from age six and above' Miss. Kipilips narrated and a hand raised from among the students.

'Yes' Miss Kipilips answered

'Is there a reason it's like that?' the girl asked,

'Yes, there is, you would get to learn as we go down history, as for now, we'll be dealing on the history on Vampires' Miss. Kipilips said. She uses group projects to save her the stress of teaching unwilling students,

'Berkmore and Krisper' Cian heard Miss. Kipilips say as she read out the group list that she had prepared. Cian didn't know who was Krisper until a bag dropped on his desk.

'Are you Krisper?' Cian asked surprised to see him there.

'Yes, Trevor Krisper, how could you forget my last name' Trevor said faking being hurt before his usual smirk appeared on his face again.

'My day couldn't get any worst' Cian muttered under his breath.

Cian knew that even though he can't remember his past he knew Trevor was bad luck.