"How you gone watch him if you playing basketball?" Twon asked.

"I can watch him." I shrugged.

"See she can watch him." Jaimeer said.

...

When we got to the court yard i took Jordan over to the playground. When we got over there he just held my hand and stood closer to me.

"You can go play." I assured. "Imma be sitting on that bench if you need me okay?"

"Okay." He said before running off to the slide with the other kids.

I sat down on the bench and got on my phone but making sure he wasn't out of my sight. While i was on my phone an incoming call popped up with my granny's contact so i answered it.

"Hey granny." I smiled.

"Hey NiyNiy, what you up to?" She asked.

"Nothing at the courtyard wit Jai and jordan." I looked around.

"Jai gone have y'all at the courtyard all day that boy love him some basketball." She laughed.

"Probably." I laughed. "I don't mind though mama wanted to be be outside more anyways, you know get out the house." I said.

"Yeah she told me about that, you taking it good are you?" She asked.

"I don't know, it's like it was already a lot with me being the youngest but now i'm the only girl and they been on ten. Like i thought they was protective then but now they even more protective." I said.

"They're your big brothers Reign they just looking out for you." She said.

"Yeah I get it. I miss Serenity though and the stuff we used to do together.She was the one helping me plan something for my birthday but now since she's gone i don't wanna do anything more." I shrugged.

"She wouldn't want you to do that Reign—I don't think none of us would know what she wants, she's not here to speak for herself granny." I cut her off.

"No but you are, live for her, you have to continue to live your life." She said.

"I know." I mumbled.

"I think y'all should come over to my house for dinner this Thursday." She said.

"Ouuu what you gone cook?" I asked.

"Food." She said before laughing and i did too. After a while of just having a normal conversation we got off the phone. Afterwards, i looked at the playground to see what Jordan was doing.

He was just sitting on the swing by himself not doing anything and he had a sad expression on his face. I looked at what had his attention and it was a woman helping her child on the monkey bars.

I sighed already knowing what he was thinking about so I got up and walked over to him.

"What's wrong?" I asked as i bent down in front of him and he just shrugged his shoulders up and down. "You don't wanna play with the other kids?" I asked and he shook his head.