BONUS CHAPTER 36!

Start from the beginning

"You think?" She laughed and pressed her lips against his.

They were soft and inviting. Oh how she missed kissing him.

"I missed you."

"I missed you too. Everyday."

"Not as much as I did." Y/N pressed her forehead against his.

"Don't make this a competition." He pulled his forehead away, "because you know i'll win."

He then kissed her again, savouring every minute, every second, every feeling.

"Did you do this for me?" Y/N suddenly got up, admiring everything around her.

Adrien had put unlit candles on the bed and lit ones around the room. She was too busy kissing him to even notice his efforts.

Adrien pulled himself up from the ground too, "Yeah- I wanted it to be special but now i'm realizing it isn't even finished."

Y/N didn't even care if it wasn't finished. She could care less if there was nothing at all. All she cared about was the boy behind her.

The boy in the black suit. Her whole world.

"Everything you do is special to me Adrien."

Her eyes were so focused on the lit candles, "Although it's sort of a fire haz-" She turned around to finish the joke but couldn't manage any words.

Adrien was down on one knee.

His mask off his face, a big smile replacing it.

"I would have proposed to you somewhere fancier- but I just couldn't wait." Y/N'è eyes began to tear up and she couldn't say one word.

Instead a sniffle was all she could muster up as Adrien continued, "from the moment I met you, I knew you were the one Y/N. I knew that you and I were destined to be together." His eyes began to slightly tear up too.

"You've saved my life in ways I could never imagine. I want to spend the rest of my life with you."

He opened up the box containing a ring.

It was beautiful. With gold surrounding itself, and a dreamy white center. It was subtle, the kind of subtle that is beautiful from afar but even more captivating up close.

 It was subtle, the kind of subtle that is beautiful from afar but even more captivating up close

"Y/N L/N, will you marry me?"

And that's all it took for Y/N to jump into his arms. Tears streaming down her face and seaping down Adrien's suit, "I would say yes in every single lifetime." She kissed him so passionately, slipping her hands into his silky hair.

When they pulled away, Adrien retrieved the box and slipped the ring out. Y/N gave him her hand and he gently put the ring on her.

It was even more beautiful when worn.

"This is the most stunning ring ever. I can't wait to show it off."

"I can't wait to show you off." Adrien smirked and tucked a few strands of hair behind her ear.

He pulled her onto his lap and Adrien's eyes told
Y/N everything she needed to know about what was about to occur, "no- no.. Adrien I need to study."

"You can study anatomy."

"You're an idiot."

"But you love me anyway, don't you."

༶•༶•༶

Hi everyone:) I hope you all had a great summer!

I got a lot of comments from people saying they didn't like the ending of this story. So, I decided to add on.

Let me know if you would like a wedding chapter!

Also, I am beyond grateful for all the love this story has received.

Thank you so much<3

Requests for other stories are always welcome<3

Much love- strawberryaesu