The royal Family

The three kings passed through the hallway of the Palazzo.
"Where's the stupid secretary?" Caius hissed when they passed the empty desk.
"Maybe a little break?" Marcus offered an explanation.
It was Jasper and Emmett with Rosalie they ran into. The former member of the Cullen Coven greeted them by bowing deep.
"Ah, young friends. Your eyes never looked better" Aro compliments at their blood red eyes. The three of them had made Volterra their home. They hoped for the chance to get full members of the Volturi coven.
"Masters. Thank you very much Master Aro" Rosalie smiled like she would blushed when possible.
"Sweet Rosalie, such a Grazia. I heard Heidi really enjoyed working with you and the coven is more than happy with your fishing. And your mate left a lasting impression on Felix. The Major is already a well known sparring partner. We would be delighted to discuss your future with you. Please search for us in the next few days" Aro cheered.
"We don't want to be rude, Master but about the secretary...." Emmett started.
"The wolves ate her before they were washed by Rosalie," Jasper told them.
Marcus and Aro eyed Caius who was just looking like being told that unicorns aren't real and he was a five year old girl.
"Thanks Major" Marcus smiled softly before the group moved on, making their way to the kitchen.
When they entered it was like a scene from a totally absurd movie.
Jane and Alec were in the kitchen, cooking books floating in the air in front of them, both surrounded by different bowls. Juliette was sitting on the kitchen counter pulling washing vegetables in the sink. In front of the oven were three now fluff white wolves curled up to perfect rings. They all watched the ruler of the vampire world before moving on.
"You can put the Focaccia into the oven and then put the beef in. The Moussaka is done in 3 Minutes and then there are those horror cakes she wanted to make" Alec ordered his fathers around.
"AND I WILL MADE THOSE BLOODY CAKE YOU STUPID OAF!" She screamed, hitting him telepathically with an egg.
Alec looked like he was about to lose it.
One of the wolve looked up making Juliette giggle and climbing down to them.
"Where are the other two?" Jane asked the kings.
"If they must clean up first we will not see them until next year" Alec teased.
"Talking about your messy room my son?" Demetris voice was heard while he and Felix entered the kitchen.
Felix's eyes were on Juliette and the wolve the second he found her.
"Your children then?" He asks Caius.
"Yes. I wish I could communicate with them".
"Ask Julie. She can communicate with life. She needs to touch a plant or an animal and she knows the matter and can send her response" Felix nodded towards his daughter.
"Hey sweet bug, show your Uncle Caius what his wolve children want to tell him".
Caius made his way to the small child and set down by his own three children.
Juliette grabbed his hand and touched the first wolve. They lasted there for some minutes and moved on to the others.

Caius runs his fingers through their fluffy fur when Aro approaches him.
"Aaaand?" He wanted to know.
"They are non-verbal in their human form. They can hear and understand what is being said. Maybe they will later start to talk but they can correspond via a mindlink too. They are safe now." The white-blonde king smiled.
"It's good that you found them. Do you know their names?" Marcus questioned.
"They don't have ones. And I want to talk with Mina first about names. They are three years old"
"Why are they so big then?" Alec was curious.
"Because a three year old wolve is nearly outgrown and an adult wolve. Their form will grow when they grow as humans. But as wolves they are no puppies even if they are toddlers as humans says" Caius explained.
"So human puppies in big" Alec stated while he was creating something that smells like chocolate and blood.
"I'm afraid to asks but what are you creating there dear ones?" Aro asked carefully.
"A birthday cake for mom!" Jane growled.
"DAAAADDD Jane had stabbed me with a scissor!" Alec yelled and waved dramatically with his hand in front of Aro's face.
"Jane, why did you stab your brother?" Aro switched easily into the Dad mode.
"He didn't wrap Mom's presents nicely". Jane said in a bored tone.
"Okay I know you care a lot about your mother but we don't hurt each other in this family" Aro lectures her, one black eyebrow raised.
Demetri and Felix burst into laughter, even Marcus and Caius smiled and smirked.
"I said family, not coven" Aro made clear.

"Everyone has their presents ready?" Jane asked.
"Yes, relax Jane everything will be fine". Aro tried to calm his daughter down when a soft knock on the door caught their attention. Heidi was standing in the doorframe fidgeting nervously with her fingers.
"I wondered if I could help with something for...her?" She looked shy and hurt.
"Sure, you can help to decorate the wintergarden" Jane responded immediately.

Everything was ready so the kitchen staff would just have to finish it and serve it later. The twins and Heidi were moving into the west wing of the castle. There on the second floor was a giant wintergarden. It was nearly like a botanical garden. Some Palms and tropical flowers like Canas could be found. And the newest thing a big round bond which was made of mosaics that shows pink Lotus flowers on a turquoise ground and green leaves. Real Lotus were floating around, pink Lotus flowers blooming. Between the thick green of the plants some Papyrus plants were fitted nicely. Several water-tortoises were swimming around or resting on stones. Jane could see some neon fishes glittering in blue and red too.
Demetris' Egyptian pond idea came to her mind.
She takes a closer look around. In the middle of the impressive glass house was a bed of giant Palms. Golden fruit palms and mountain Palms she could name. On the ground were different Orchids growing, their blossoms in dark purple, red and magenta. This screams Marcus Jane thought.
The ground was made of terracotta stone in a mosaic. Different golden Ornaments and statues were put around. A statue of Aphrodite was surrounded by bushes of white roses with red sparks. It looked like someone spilled blood over the white roses - Aro.
One romane column was standing near a fireplace. In front of the fireplace was a black fur on the ground and giant bookshelves filled with the most loved books of the Kings and Princes. Minas loved books there, new books and the favorite books from Jane, Alec and Heidi. This was Felix's idea.
A seating area with warm yellow seats and a big black leather couch was completing the comfortable area.
When Jane looked up she saw a giant painting. "The royal family" in the middle was Mina in a gorgeous black dress with golden and red ornaments wearing a crown. Behind her was Aro standing in his royal battle cloak while Caius was standing to her left side and Marcus to her right side, both in their battle cloaks. Demetri and Felix were standing too. Demetri was standing next to Caius in his battle cloak as Felix was standing next to Marcus. He was pictured in a new battle cloak, similar to Demetris. Next to Mina were Alec and Jane sitting. Alec wears his battle cloak while Jane wears a dark red dress similar to Minas. Next to Jane was Heidi seaten. Heidi's dress was a shade lighter than Janes. Next to Alec was Juliette sitting with her legs in the air. Her dress was the same color as Heidi's and she wears a ribbon matching the dress.
At the feeds of Mina were laying three big white wolves, their red eyes staring into the eyes of the one viewing the painting. When did Caius do this?!?!

Heidi was next to Jane.
"Told you, you are one of us" Jane smiled.
"Talk to her. She will never reject you. Believe me, she will eat those alive that hurt you" Jane encourages her big sister to open up towards their shared mother.

They moved on to the big dining table next to the wintergarden. They decorated the table lovely while they laid the table.
Jane carried her cake inside, looking proud. They draped the single presents around it and moved to change.