Hmmm...he ain't summoning me these days...goblin said with regret.

He might finally done with you...reaper teased and goblin showed a middle finger at him.

Yah....reaper was annoyed that goblin cursed at him.

Ahh whatever...reaper said after few seconds, seeing the upset face of goblin.

so what are you going to do now...can't you just call him...reaper asked.

I don't have his phone number...goblin sighed.

Ahhhh...my brain is so much damaged right now..reaper sighed with a "I don't know what to do with this goblin" voice.

I miss him...goblin was drunk, but he was honest today. He truly wanted to see win,for no reason, just to talk with him at least.

Then go and try few more times...reapers insisted. And goblin took a deep breath and went another try...

**************

Win was at the beach, the exact place where he first met goblin. He was seated at the rocks, exactly where he was seated when he was demanding his wishes to the god. But today he came just because he missed his mom. He missed her, all the time, but today more, cause he was so stressed for all these weeks. He needed someone to talk to, but no one was there for him, he thought.

Momma...how are you...I hope heaven is doing okay for you...and did you make new friends....win smiled and asked with tear filled eyes. He didn't want to cry, he held strong.

I really miss you...really...when you were near me...i needed no one....as long as I had you...i was happy...there was always a someone to take care of me...ask whether I had my meals..was my day okay...what happened today...you always cared for me momma...win paused but this time he couldn't control his tears. He broke.

There is no person to ask how I am...whether I had my meals...whether I have friends ..whether I went home safely...whether I am doing okay...no one is there...win said and his tears dell across his cheeks where suddenly he felt few rain droplets falling on to his smooth skin.

And this rain....this shitty rain...win cried.

You rain when ever you like....I don't even have an umbrella for God sake...win scolded the sky, as there was someone who was controlling rain.

Huh...now I have to get wet...thanks to you...win said and stayed there for few seconds on light rain, where suddenly he felt as if there was someone behind him, holding an umbrella. he slowly turned to look who it was and it was him, the goblin. Win suddenly stood up and got closer, so the umbrella will be enough to both of their space.

Mister....win paused. He couldn't muster up words to say to him, after missing him for these few days.

It will stop....goblin said still directing his eyes at win.

Hah...win asked in confusion.

Rain...it will stop...goblin stated.

It rains when I am down...depends on my mood...he continued.

Then how much sad you would become  in hurricanes...win funnily asked.

That's not me silly...its nature itself...goblin stated and win saw that the rain was pouring slowly.

Its stopping..win said while looking at his surrounding.

Hmm...my mood is getting happy....he said while looking at win. Win was flustered.

I am seeing you after so many days....win said to change the conversation.

Hmm....you didn't summon me....  goblin directed and win didn't want to say any excuses. But he liked that goblin stated it, cause it somehow showed that goblin kinda waited to be summoned by win. But it was just an assumption of win, he could be wrong too.

How you've been doing... these days...goblin asked and wins heart just skipped a beat.

Umm..I am having final exams...so studying hard...missing mom more than ever...and missed you too...but all to say...I missed Canada...win said latter slowly.

I want to go and live there forever...just to be out of here...and be in a place where there is no one to restrict me...no one to bully me.. no one to bad mouth me...win was lost in his lonely thoughts.

Anything happened...goblin asked and win didn't want to worry goblin, so he just lied by shaking his head a no.

I just don't know...why my life is so complicated....I have no money..no family...no home...no friends...just no one that I can share anything with...win exhaled a regret breath out.

My condolences...goblin said in a calming voice.

When comforting people...either you need to hug them...or pat their hair or back...or either... you could give them 5000$...win amused at the latter and goblin sighed.

I choose second...goblin directed and slowly raised his hand, and pat wins smooth hair softly, from front to back. It was soft and smooth, and win was flustered all over. And seeing wins flustered face, goblin slowly, took his hand from wins hair.

I did comfort you now..goblin said and win smiled, and that made goblins heart skipped a beat. He could die and come back, just to see that smile.

Ahh yes...I have a gift for you....win said and took his back pack front and opened the zip. He took that sealed maple leaf out.

A gift from me to you...saying that win showed and handed over it to goblin and goblin slowly took it with curiosity, and checked it out.

Gorgeous....he stated and look at the both sides of it.

You can do this kind of work too...I am surprised....goblin said.

Ahhh..never mind...win sighed in little annoy. And goblin was feeling happy inside, cause he missed this annoyed win.

So any plans for the weekend..mister...I need to go to an arcade too ..can we go this weekend..what say....win rushed and suddenly goblins sad face came back again.

I am leaving...goblin said. he saw how wins expressions changed.

Leaving means...where...win asked.

I am going abroad....goblin said in a tone of regret. Win couldn't say anything, he just took a breath inside and look at the pouring rain droplets.

*******************