"Only yours..." San chuckled as he booped Wooyoung's nose. Wooyoung scowled hating how San babied him when he was in control. He dropped his head to San's nipples suckling on it hard, abusing it until it was all swollen.

He was being a brat right now but he loved to see San moan and squirm under him.

San pushed his head away roughly before rolling over, switching positions. "Stop it before I punish you." San warns as he presses his knee between Wooyoung's thighs. Wooyoung smirks before reaching out his hands and playing with San's other nipple, tugging on it.

"You--" San pushes his fingers into Wooyoung's mouth, gagging him. Wooyoung was getting excited because every time he triggered San, they would end up having the best sex ever.

But to Wooyoung's dismay, San's phone rings. San tries pulling his fingers out but Wooyoung bites on as a desperate measure. "Woo." San warns and Wooyoung let's go immediately.

"Yes. Seonghwa?"

"We will be there in a few minutes."

"Yeah. Yeah." San turns to look at the clock, they had exactly twenty minutes before the ceremony.

He gestures to Wooyoung to get up and shower. Wooyoung pouts but obeys him.

"Yeah. Okay, bye." San ends the call and pushes Wooyoung who had given up on the way.

"Come on, Woo. Our parents are gonna be there. We need to go!" San urges him into the bathroom and leaves to get himself freshened up.

They put on their neatly ironed uniforms for the last time and got into San's car. Thanks to their chauffeur, they were able to arrive on time.

They put on their gowns and graduation hats before joining the others. "What took you so long?" Seonghwa nudged San to which he just winked. "Seriously?!" Seonghwa rolled his eyes at how sexually active these two were.

"Don't be jealous, Park." San whispered back. "Oh, I ain't jealous. We are pretty active too. Just that we don't fuck like wild beasts and know our priorities." Seonghwa whispered back. But San ignored him and gestured to Seonghwa's dick, "It's okay little guy, I hope you get some real action soon."

"As childish as ever." Yeosang mumbled as he saw the two bickering.

"We will be beginning the ceremony now."

~

"I cannot believe we just finished high school." Mingi sighed. "What the hell am I supposed to do now?" He rambled on.

Wooyoung in the meantime clung onto San's arms, feeling a bit sad. They both had decided to pursue college in London. Hopefully this time their journey is a bit smoother.

"Wooyoung-ah, San-ah!" Wooyoung's mom called the two. Their entire family waited there. "Let's take some pictures, quick." San's mom urged as she brought her old camera out.

San asked their friends to join them as well. Even Jongho who came to support Yeosang was there. After a few clicks with their friends, San's mom clicked a few with just them.

"No, no! Like this." San's mom showed them the poses using San's dad."San! Hands wrapped around his waist. Now!" She ordered and San blushed feeling embarrassed.

"Mom, that's enough. People are looking..."

"Who cares!" She snapped back and went back to giving them ideas on how to pose.

"Closer...closer!" She directed and San pressed Wooyoung against him until his breath hit Wooyoung's ear. "Okay, good! I will be clicking a few. So hold!" She informs them and a cheeky grin blooms across San's face.

"I love you, Wooyoung." He whispers into his ear.

Click

"What?" Wooyoung looked at him, shocked while San grinned back.

Click

San grabbed his face and kissed him.

Click

"I said, I love you." He whispers again, against his lips.

Click

"I love you too. I never stopped loving you, San." He whispered back before pulling him for a passionate kiss

Click

The End.

Unedited.

A/N- Curtain falls.

I finished a book-- a rare occurrence lmao

Thoughts? *peeks*