This gave Dilan the chance to put her babydoll, once she was done adjusting it, she looked in his direction and Baran's back was still to her. So she laid down again and grasp her throat. Baran then turned to face her again "Thank you for that," said Dilan.

Baran didn't say anything, instead, his hand went to her hair and her cheeks, this rapidly became his favorite thing to do, to caress her. Dilan was still embarrassed and her cheeks were very much red and hot. He said "I've told you before, you look so beautiful when you feel embarrassed... But Dilan,... there is nothing to be embarrassed about, two people loving each other, becoming one for the first time, there is nothing more natural, more right, and more beautiful than that"

He was right. It was beautiful, he made sure of it. She wanted to overcome all of her fears, to be more forward, to correspond to his touch, his closeness, to show freely her love and these new feelings she was experiencing, but it was hard for her. While thinking this, Baran tried to move her closer to him, so Dilan let him, making her leg naturally go up and over his leg, and that movement made her feel a bit of pain, which she didn't realize she had before, maybe because of her nervousness. But it must have shown on her face because Baran looked at her with a puzzled look. So Dilan explained, "I think I'm a little sore".

Suddenly Baran's face turned into a worried expression and he said: "I'm so sorry, I should have thought of that. I'm so sorry Dilan". Seeing his reaction, Dilan tried to calm him "It is not that bad" but after seeing Baran's face which read 'I don't believe you', she added, "I promise, I'm fine". She wasn't even finished talking when he got up from the bed and say "Wait here" "Where are you going?" "Don't move, wait" and then he disappeared into the bathroom. She lay there a bit upset that she could not control her expression and that the moment was ruined. She was looking forward to simply lying beside him, feeling his naked chest against her face, but that was not possible now, Baran was in protective mode again, not listening to her at all.

After a few minutes, Dilan heard the sound of water running, it came from the bathroom. Was he taking a shower? While she was lost in her thoughts, the bathroom door opened and Dilan was startled by the sound. Baran ran to her "Did I scare you?" He looked so upset that Dilan couldn't help but caress his cheek in an attempt to calm him and to reassure him, while saying "No, not at all, I was just distracted, that's all, there is nothing to worry about like I said, I'm fine" Baran's face relaxed a bit, he then proceeded to grab her by the hands and he silently helped Dilan get out of bed and without saying much he led her to the bathroom.

Once inside, he closed the door behind them and signal to the bathtub. Dilan could see it was filled with water, bubbles were on the surface, and she could make out floating roses petals. 'Where did he get them from?' she thought. "The water is warm," said Baran, "It would help your body relax and feel better". Dilan was touched by his gesture, her head turn slightly to the side and her eyes watered slightly. "Come, let's get you in". Dilan's eyes went wide open; he had seen her naked the night before, but then, the lights were dimmed down. Now the sun was up and every corner of the bathroom was visible, she would be completely exposed to him if she were to get in the tub.

Again, as if he could listen to her inner voice panicking, Baran grabbed a towel, opened it, and placed it between them. He said, "Here, this would help, I'll hold it up while you get inside the tub, and I'll look away, ok?" Dilan just motioned in agreement with her head, and they did as he suggested. She let her babydoll fall on her feet and placed one leg inside the tub and then the other, she could feel the warm water slowly starting to surround her body, which reminded her of another sensation she experienced last night. When she thought she had her cheeks under control, they got red and hot again. All this while Baran was patiently waiting for her.

Baran was curious hearing Dilan's movement reflected on the sounds of the water as she settle in the tub, but he wanted to make her comfortable around him. It would take him some time, but it was worth it. His wife was worth everything and they had a lifetime together ahead.

After sitting down in the tub and extending her legs, Dilan called for Baran, and with a nervous voice she said "Are you going to stay?" he replied, "If you don't mind, I will". She was conflicted but she also wanted him to stay an image came to her head, an image of the two of them inside the tub, her back to his chest. Her skin touching his skin. His body surrounding hers. But she was too shy to suggest it to him. So after giving a quick look at herself and making sure her body was covered with bubbles, she said "Yes, you can stay".

Baran didn't expect her to agree, but he couldn't be happier with her words. He immediately placed the towel on the far end of the tub and knelt beside her, reaching out to touch her face and particularly her lips. He was desperate to taste her again, so he moved forward, and surprise Dilan with a kiss. He didn't have the intention to make it more than a peck on the lips, but Dilan's hand went to his neck, bringing him closer and deepening the kiss.

He was lost to her so he had no other choice but to kiss her back with the same hunger. Their breathing became more rapid, they were both making moaning sounds as the kiss intensified, and Baran could feel himself losing control of his body. Dilan's mind was all over the place, she was disoriented, she could not make a single coherent thought, and all she could do was drown in his kiss, in his touch. An excitement she could not explain started forming inside her, an excitement that made her rub her legs against each other.

Baran could feel Dilan's eagerness at his touch, the skin under his fingers becoming warmer, and her body trembling in anticipation. His wife managed to excite him without doing much, he was sure she didn't even realize it. But right now, the problem was that she was sore and he didn't want to make things worse for her. He and his needs could wait for a little, so grabbing Dilan by the shoulders, he stopped their kiss, they were both breathing heavily and although in her face he could read she needed him as much as he needed her, he gathered all of his strength and got up, walking away, trying to be as normal as possible, before things got even more out of hand.

Dilanwas confused by his behavior, she wanted him to keep touching her, to keepkissing her, so she said "Where are you going". Clearing his throat and withoutlooking at her he answered "I'll leave you to enjoy the bath, I have somearrangements to make for the day, so take your time". Dilan was disappointed, 'hadshe done something wrong?' She wanted to desperately say 'Don't go' but babysteps, she knew she didn't have the courage to say it yet. There would come themoment for that image that came to her head to become a reality. She was sure,but for now, she would enjoy the bath, as her husband said, and think of the dayahead.