|𝐃𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝2| 𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐓𝐨 𝐎'𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤: 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞.

Start from the beginning

All while keeping down the urge she'd grown to cuss him out? As well. Due to her being angry and slightly hurt, about him playing a part in the situation that led Ikey's mother to be killed. In the fire, that had occurred down at the shelter she once worked at.

On the night that he was arrested, for ' minding his black ass business.'

When in reality? I knew that him and whoever else had accompanied him? Were one hundred percent responsible, for the fire, the deaths, and numerous amount of damage? That had transpired that night.

" You're absolutely right, it wasn't bad at all." She nodded, after flopping onto her bed with quickness. The moment we made it all the way inside of her room, and pushed the cart that held her bags towards the side.

" It was terrible. Terrible is a way better word? To describe how the hell that flight was. And can you pass me my pocketbook? So I can spray some of the Lysol I packed onto the sheets."

" Why?" I frowned my face up, handing her purse over. " Why else?" She matched my frown, after re-zipping her bag.

" If I knew the reason? Then I wouldn't be standing here asking you why, mama." Sarcasm along with a bit of sass, flew out of my mouth naturally.

While I busied myself with pushing the cart that held all of my belongings, back towards the doorway. So that I could walk across the hall to the suite, I had Trudy book in her name for me. Being that I was far too busy and occupied, with handling all of Von's paperwork, along with finding him a good lawyer to represent him in court?

Before leaving Chicago to come here, where thankfully? I could finally try to wind down. And find some kind of peace and serenity, along with possibly finding myself? After all of the things I'd been enduring/dealing with lately.

That left me wanting to die, and just disappear from being apart of reality itself. " Lucky?" My mom called out to me, as soon as my hand had made contact with my room door–across the hall.

" Ma'am?" I answered, turning my head around slowly with my brows raised. " I love you." She smiled softly, folding her arms across her chest.

" And thank you for inviting me to come out here, on this trip with you baby. Because Lord knows? I needed it bad!"

Smiling with my head shaking, once I got the door to my suite open, I nodded in agreement. Pushing the large cart towards the side, so that I could sit down and catch my breath.

" I love you more mama, and we definitely needed this." A sigh of content escaped my lips, once I laid back against the bed, with my arms splayed out by my sides.

" We needed this trip? Very badly, indeed."

    X

Your story 2h