He sighed quietly and dragged his hand over his face as he leaned back against the door. Lucian let go of Wilson, who groaned and grimaced. He didn't make much of an effort to try and attack Lucian, either. He just sat there and moved both his hands over his head.

"Someone will come down with something for the headache," Lucian said, wiping his hands on his trousers as he made his way over to the door.

"So, what did you find?" Sebastien asked him as they stepped out into the hall.

"Well," he said with a smirk as they slowly walked up the hall. "It turns out that when this guy was a kid, his parents were taken by a couple of masked men. He saw the van his mother and father were tossed into." He paused and looked at Sebastien. "El'Vorian Industries. The pharmaceutical company acting as a front for Lyca Corp. We all know that Lyca Corp has been into some shady shit for a long time, experimenting on Caeleste, kidnapping rare and endangered Caeleste. Muto are both those things. Anyway, this guy has been looking into them so much because he thinks they still have his parents. He thinks he's going to go out to this lab and either find them or find something that might tell him where they are."

Sebastien nodded slowly he followed Lucian into the elevator and pressed the button to head back up to his office. "I mean, it all makes perfect sense. To be honest, I'm kinda glad that's what he's doing. I was a little scared he was going to turn on us or something. He kinda has the vibe."

"The only malicious thoughts in his head were towards Damon."

"The wolf walker Alpha?"

"Dude loathes him. Probably because he's mated to Jackson."

"Do you think it's gonna be a problem?"

"Probably. Muto and wolf walkers hate each other. But as long as they get the mission done, who gives a shit?"

Sebastien nodded. "Yeah, that's true. And the lab?" he asked as the elevator arrived.

Lucian led the way out and towards his office. "He suspects the lab is up in Greykin Valley."

"Suspects...so he's not a hundred percent sure that it's there?"

"That's what suspects implies, yes."

Sebastien held back a sigh and followed Lucian into his office. "All right, so do you want to pass this on to Lord Caedis, or should I? Shouldn't he be back by now?" he asked, looking around.

"I can do it," Lucian said as he sat behind his desk.

He nodded. "Okay. Well...I'm gonna go check on the wolf pack. That's where I'll be if I'm needed."

"Okay," he said, opening his laptop.

Sebastien left and started making his way to the hospital wing. It was going to take him a few minutes to get there, so at least he had time to work out how he was going to tell Jackson that he had Lucian look into Wilson's mind for the information they'd promised Jackson could get without harming his friend. The kid was probably going to freak out, but they needed to know. Now, they could begin planning the mission to get to Greykin Valley, which meant they could set out sooner.

All they had to do was wait to see if Damon would wake up.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.