Primeape says, "My former trainer made fun of me, so I think you were the same."

"I see." Serena says, "But since you need to control your anger and the usage of Thrash, so why don't you come with us?"

Then he nods, Ash captures him immediately and then Serena scans him.

Primeape: The Pig Monkey Pokemon: Fighting Type. Evolved from Mankey at LV:28. Always furious and tenacious to boot. It will not abandon chasing its quarry until it is caught.

"So what is going on here..." Brock asks, "You were just beat up by the Primeape before, and now it goes through you like you are ghosts?"

Insey sighs and says, "I think the secret is out. Do you remember what Bill said? There are Legendary Pokemon disguising themselves as humans to travel across the world, and one or more have been in Kanto."

Misty says, "I remember, but I think that it isn't possible."

"Well, surprise. We are." I say. Then there is an awkward silence.

"What?!" Brock and Misty were taken aback.

"You... are Pokemon? But... you look normal to us." Brock said.

I shot a Hydro Pump into the sky, while Insey uses Swift on the ground.

"Okay, maybe not. But how many people know?" Brock asks.

"My friends, my family, all the champions, professors, International police, Rangers, and even Charles Goodshow."

Misty says, "Wow, we traveled together for so long, and we didn't even what Pokemon are you?"

We close their eyes, and then we change into our Arceus form.

"Arceus..." Brock and Misty are lost for words, then they fainted.

Insey and I quickly change back and Serena wakes them up by using Wake Up Slap.

"Huh, Ash, Insey are you really Arceus?" Brock asks.

"Yes. This is why I disguise as a human, to see how humans behave and meet the world my father made." I reply.

"I already know the truth back in the Pokemon Tower." Yellow says. "It was also shocking."

"What about you, Serena?" Misty asks, "Don't tell me you're a Pokemon too."

"No, I'm not a Pokemon. But I'm an Aura user. They are a special group of people who can use Pokemon moves with the corresponding weapons." Serena says while taking out a Water Cross, creating bubbles in the air.

"Does that mean we can also do that?" Misty asks in delight, but I say, "Sorry, only a few can become aura users. But Yellow, we notice that you have the potential to become one."

"Really? Does that mean you can train me how to use those moves as well?" Yellow asks.

"Of course." Serena says.

"Amazing." Brock says, "But if you are Arceus, you can get anything you want."

"Yes, I can, but I won't cheat my way to victory. I want to partake in the league fair and square." I say.

"That's good to know, but did you also do battles?" Misty asks.

"We used to battle with each other secretly without you noticing. But now that you already know the truth, I think we can battle openly without any problem." Insey says.

"Then can we capture you?" Misty asks.

"Don't even think about that, our Pokeballs are in our mother's hands." I say. "We don't want to be captured by any humans who would just abuse our powers. And if I want to give my Pokeball, I would give it to either Serena, Lillie, or Alice."

"I'm glad you have a lot of faith in me." Serena says with a soft smile.

Just then, Pikachu notices something, and we turn to see a city in front of us. Brock yells, "It's Celadon City!"

"You know, if Primeape hadn't chased us, we wouldn't have gotten here as fast as we did!" Misty says.

"Now it's time for us to earn a badge." I say with a smile before heading towards the city.

I decided to let Ash disclose his secret to his friends in this chapter. I hope you like this chapter and the next one will be the Celadon City exploration.

Ash + Serena's Pokemon:

Ivysaur, Charmeleon x2, Wartortle, Butterfree x2 (One Shiny), Beedrill, Pidgeotto, Raticate, Fearow, Arbok, Pikachu, Sandslash, Nidoqueen, Nidoking, Clefable, Vulpix, Wigglytuff, Golbat, Vileplume, Parasect, Diglett, Meowth, Primeape, Growlithe, Alakazam, Victreebel, Geodude, Farfetch'd, Gengar, Onix (Crystal), Drowzee, Voltorb, Mr. Mime, Gyarados (S)

Insey's Pokemon:

Ivysaur, Butterfree, Beedrill, Pidgeotto, Fearow, Golbat, Vileplume, Parasect, Victreebel

Misty's Pokemon:

Horsea, Goldeen, Staryu, Starmie

Yellow's Pokemon:

Caterpie (Egg), Raticate, Pikachu, Geodude

Brock's Pokemon:

Zubat, Geodude, Onix