Much to our horror, James kicks the Mankey. Serena gasps, "I wish he didn't done that!"

"Still want to catch Pikachu and Meowsie?" I say with a tired voice.

"We just want to borrow it." Jessie says. "Permanently."

"You're going to hand us Pikachu and Meowsie, or else." Meowth says.

"Or else what?" Misty demands.

"Hey! That hurts!" Mankey yells and then starts to evolve into Primeape.

"Oh no... it evolved..." Yellow says with fear.

Team Rocket ignores the Primeape and sends out Arbok and Weezing. Angry about being ignored, Primeape sends a punch at Jessie, sending her flying face-first into a rock.

"How dare you damage my perfection. Now you'll pay! Arbok! Weezing! Never mind Pikachu and Meowsie. Aim that Primeape!"

"But our goal is Pikachu and Meowsie!" Meowth tries to reason.

"Team Rocket always goes beauty before duty." Then they start to fight the Primeape. I notice my hat on the ground and say, "Pikachu! Get my hat now that it's distracted!"

But it's too late, Primeape already defeats Team Rocket and is already taking the hat. "Pikachu! Thunderbolt!"

Maybe that's a bad idea, the attack only makes Primeape even madder. Yellow asks, "Do you think Primeape is scared of us? I mean, maybe he's lonely all by himself."

"I don't think that's the case..." Insey says. "We need a strategy..."

"I think I know one. We run!" Serena yells as we all run while Primeape is starting to chase us. Misty and Brock are the only ones that didn't run, but Primeape just ignores them.

"Wow, they are really reckless..." Misty is stunned.

"I know." Brock says.

"Hey! You're not going to ignore us!" Team Rocket is also chasing us as well, much to our surprise.

We continue to run into the cliffs, but Primeape breaks them and continues to chase us. I say, "Serena, Insey, Yellow, you guys should get away from me!"

"No way, we're not going to get you hurt by it." Yellow says.

"Yeah, four is better than one." Insey says.

Then we notice Team Rocket is somehow in front of us, and they try to prepare a trap. We manage to jump through them.

"Hey! You are supposed to get in!" James says.

"You guys really are idiots, the trap is obvious." Yellow mocks.

We push the trio into the trap, and Primeape also jumps into the trap and sends them flying.

"We're blasting off again!" After they are gone, Insey sees that Primeape goes out again.

"What should we do now?" Serena asks in fear.

"We have to take it seriously now." I say. "We change into Ghost Types!"

When Brock and Misty arrives, they are surprised to see Primeape going past Insey and me. While Serena and Yellow are with Pikachu and Meowsie as they hide behind a boulder.

Eventually, Primeape decides to give up as he falls to the ground in defeat. I decide to help him and spray the Potion.

"Here." Ash sprays the Potion and says, "Overuse of Thrash might cause confusion. You have to control yourself."

Insey says, "The reason you go past us is that we change our typing into Ghost types. You are facing two Arceus after all."

Then Primeape is frightened since he makes fun of two Legendary Pokemon, he begs for forgiveness, and I say, "We will forgive you, but I want to know why you are angry when Meowsie accidentally throws a yarn on you."