Prologue

" WHO ARE YOU FUCKER?! "

Your eyes wandered to the row in front of you, seeing Instructor Shadis cursing at another recruit. It has been like that for a couple of minutes now, some of them almost crying by the temperament of the bald headed man. You, on the other hand, weren't affected by the intimidating aura that was emitted by Shadis. In fact, your expression and features show how bored you were.

You joined the military at the age of 12 years old, after witnessing the fall of Wall Maria by the Colossal Titan and the Armored Titan who broke the southern gate with only one blow. At the thought, you cringed your teeth in sadness, hearing the screams of the people in Shiganshina District.

" DON'T KILL ME PLEASE! "

" WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS, MONSTERS?! "

" W-what do y-you want f-from m-me? Please d-don't kill m- "

" PLEASE PUT ME DOWN! I DON'T WANT TO DIE! "

You shook your head violently, returning your expression to a straight face. The humans didn't see you that day, you only appeared shortly after the destruction of the town, which resume to two days after the intrusion of Titans in the fields of Wall Maria. Still, you couldn't stop the memories of this murderous day coming back in your mind. Though, were you not already used to it? You were a monster after all.

" Your tears are all the pay I will ever need " you thought bitterly, your eyes narrowing when the Instructor made a stop in front of you.

Shadis leaned over you, his breath on your face. You subconsciously took a step back, finding him evading your space abruptly. Quit strange that he would pick on you, after passing all those who had a stoic expression. Their expression distinguish them from the others as being present the day Wall Maria fell. You were one of them. So why? Did you have, by any chance, a different kind of expression? Do your eyes reflect what you did when the Titans attacked?

" Who are you, coward? " asked Shadis.

" My name is (Y/N) (L/N), Sir " you said, doing the salute while keeping the same expression on your face.

" What the hell is your purpose for being here apart Titans food? "

" Kill every last one of you. That's my purpose, Sir... " you wanted to say.

You stared down in silence at your feet for a moment, and then you caught turquoise eyes who were staring in wonder at you. He was asking himself if you experienced the same thing as him. You could tell from his expression. The way his eyes were roaming over your body like they wanted to seek out your secrets, your pains and fears. You had no emotions, only a monster wearing a human skin. Your gaze hardened and you turned away from him to glare back at Shadis.

" ...Fight my enemies... " you simply said.

__________________________________________________________________________________

You walked in the cafeteria, sitting down all alone at a table far away from the crowd. You weren't a shy, you just despite people. Mostly humans. You observed the recruits of the 104th Trainees Squad, recognizing few faces. That Armin blond guy, who was yelled at by the bald man. That Jean asshole who keeps talking about joining the Military Police, the military branch who were lazy butts and cowards like him. Marco who wants to serve the king loyally and Connie who did the salute on the wrong side. What an idiot. Finally, there was that guy. Eren Jaeger.

He was the new star in the trainees right now, recruits asking him what he saw that day. You sighed when he started to ramble on about how we could easily face the Titans after the three years of training. That lunatic didn't know what he was saying anymore. Titans are, unless you're a professional at it, difficult to kill for numerous reasons. One of them being the fact that if you lost your gas on your rampage, you find yourself unable to fight them back and they can eat without any second thought. You don't kill Titans whenever you want: you need to use your brain too.