2. Whaatt?!

*Next Day*

Y/N pov

I'm trying to sleep peacefully but something is giving me headache, and of course it's my bestfriend:)
✨My Alarm Clock✨

Y/N-aaaaaaaaggggggghhhhhhh~ shut the Fvck up you stupid thing!!! Let me sleep~
*I almost started crying bcz I really really wanted so bad to sleep*

Y/N-ok kim y/n calm down everythings fine now get your a$$ up and wash up*i tried to calm myself but It didn't worked. I was on a bad mood*

When the water got pretty hot started to wash myself. When I finished washing started to dry my hair.

Y/n- today I want to be very beautiful *and i smiled at myself in the mirror*

Suddenly i heard the door open and it revealed my annoying step brother

???- Hello, Sissy~

Y/n- Greg get out, can't you see I'm getting ready

And~ 💥BOOM💥

House- c'mon I want to pee

Y/n- *I gave him bombastic side eye* as I remember you have your own toilet and bathroom

Soo~ I know it's kinda tangled but I'll say everything
Well me and house has the same father it's just we didn't know each other until last year, and the reason why his last name is House and mine Kim is that I have my mother's and gregory has our father's.
Well my mother died year ago and in her letter (wich she left to me) was written that I have step brother, He lives in America, He's a doctor, so I decided to move here and get to know my stepbro, plus I was also studying medical. And it turned out to be that he knew about all this drama)

1 Hour Later

Y/n- Gregory I'm going first!!

House-yeah alright!!

And also we keep secret about our sibling connection because we don't need much attention)

*In the Clinic*

???- Wow Y/N you look beautiful today

Y/N- thanks, ✨Uncle Chase✨

Chase-oh c'mon stop calling me uncle I'm not that older

Y/n- but you're older *I smiled innocently at him*