chapter 6

"Lucky"

After that, they all left and went to Suga's office, as they all know that their only princess is waiting for them.

Bts pov
We entered the office and saw our sister sleeping peacefully, she is so cute, what did we ever do to deserve an angel like her, we are so lucky to have her.
End of bts pov

Crystal pov
I was sleeping yes I was sleeping, but I can feel someone staring at me so I quickly open my eyes and saw my brothers looking at me
End of crystal pov

Crystal:o-oppa you are all back (she said as she hug them)

Rm: yeah pricess did we wake you up(he said caressing Crystal's hair )

Crystal:yeah you woke me up (she said with a cute pout)

Jin:awwww my baby is so cute (she sais pinching crystal's cheeks)

crystal:hey oppa its hurting(she going away to jin)

Jin:aww really to bad youre to cute

Everyone(expect Jin and Crystal ):ehhem we are also here

Jk:yah hyung you are not only crystal's brother, we are also her brother (he said making a sad pout)

Jin chuckle at jk's cuteness

Jin:yah I know

Taehyung:so my blossom did you miss you re oppa

Crystal:what do you mean I totally miss you (she said while running towards Tae and Hugging him)

Jimin:how about us angel didn't you miss me too (he said raising one eyebrow)

Crystal:aishhh oppa I miss you too, ok don't be jealous to tae oppa (she said kissing jimin's cheeks)

Everyone laughed when crystal said Jimin being jealous to taehyung

Taehyung:hahaha hyung you are jealous with me, just because I'm crystal's favorite (he said teasing jimin)

Jimin is just standing there annoyed

J-Hope:ok ok let's stop, let's go now it's already lunch time (he said looking at his luxurious watch)

Suga:let's go (as he said he came to crystal and lift her)

Crystal:oppa why?

Suga:what do you mean why (he said looking at her)

Suga: you don't want me carrying you kitten (he said when he was about to put her down)

Crystal:no oppa i like it (she said stopping suga to put her down )

Suga:ok then

Jk:lets go guys im totally hungry (he said walking like a kid )

Rm:ok then lets go to a resturant

Everyone(except Rm) :ok!!!

After they go down to the office they are in the main entrance, most of the people's attention is on them because Suga carrying crystal makes others shocked, because they never see him touching anyone, carrying someone,talking calmly, and giving smiles to a girl ..

Employee 1:wow she really looks close to his brothers, even the coldest and the scariest one (the person said looking directly to suga and crystal)

Employee 2:yeah your right, maybe they even spoiled her (the person said while looking at the Kim brothers)

On the other hand

J-Hope :come here sunshine (he said grabbing crystal by her waist, making her sit on J-Hope's lap)